GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wherefore art nh?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/09/02 at 20:36
Regular
Haven't seen him for weeks.
Thu 05/09/02 at 10:04
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Ah - I wondered who the agreeable h or whatever was. Now I know - He's always been a plonker.
Wed 04/09/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Mandatare wrote:
> NO NO NO, that was directed AT Lord H or whatever his name is.
> Sorry for any mistake :D

Ah, I wondered who that was, I didn't realise Lord H who then changed his name to Ben, had now changed to a new name....mistake, don't worry no offence taken :D
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Jive wrote:
> Mandatare wrote:
> Don't get me started on this agin.
>
> I'm not starting on you about anything, I was asking Agreeable H
> unless that was you who changed his name and then posted that?!?!?!?

NO NO NO, that was directed AT Lord H or whatever his name is.
Sorry for any mistake :D
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Mandatare wrote:
> Don't get me started on this agin.

I'm not starting on you about anything, I was asking Agreeable H unless that was you who changed his name and then posted that?!?!?!?
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Jive wrote:
> Agreeable H wrote:
> He's probably at church or something.
>
> And you have a problem with this?

Don't get me started on this agin. This happened a couple of months ago and Flanders knows what i'm like on this.
Wed 04/09/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Wow - a thread with my name on it.

Yeah sorry Wookiee - I thought you knew about the name change. And no I dont think you have insulted me at all yet.

Ive been on holiday for a couple of weeks and got back to work and computer yesterday, we are doing some decorating at home so the home pc is in pieces at the mo as well.

I got your e mail and will reply later - just catching up on work and stuff at the mo. Glad to see you are around again.

Flanders - the to$$er formally known as nh......
Tue 03/09/02 at 23:29
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Agreeable H wrote:
> He's probably at church or something.

And you have a problem with this?
Tue 03/09/02 at 23:21
Regular
".......on the attac"
He's probably at church or something.
Tue 03/09/02 at 23:20
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Flanders is nh?

Your damn right he is, the name change happened about 2 months ago if I remember correctly, about the time when everyone else went through the caterpiller to butterfly stage.

Except those sensible people who couldn't be bothered to change and just stay as a caterpiller :D
Tue 03/09/02 at 21:17
"High polygon count"
Flanders is nh?

*tries desperately to remember if he ever said anything insulting to Flanders*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.