GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Post."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/09/02 at 18:32
Regular
Well, ToCA had one so why can't one of the biggest games ever have one. Since it's less than two months to its release, I thought I would start a topic for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.'

For all you lazy gimps out there, I'll try and provide the latest news and links to pics of the game.

Talk among yourselves and tell us what you like about the GTA games.
Tue 03/09/02 at 18:32
Regular
Well, ToCA had one so why can't one of the biggest games ever have one. Since it's less than two months to its release, I thought I would start a topic for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.'

For all you lazy gimps out there, I'll try and provide the latest news and links to pics of the game.

Talk among yourselves and tell us what you like about the GTA games.
Tue 03/09/02 at 18:34
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
When you going to post some information? Links?
Tue 03/09/02 at 18:58
Regular
Ok, here's the first bit for now. I am starting with the oldest info I can. don't worry, its barely a week old so it wont take 2 hours to get to the new stuff.

This is the link to the first couple of screens and info that SR released.

http://special.reserve.co.uk /news/story.php?id=2003

Basically it tells us about the '80's Nostalgia Zone' site set up by Kent Paul.

To quote the great SR,

"The shot of the rollerskating lovely looks perhaps a bit too tarted up to be a proper in-game screenshot, but the one with the golf cart looks promising - imagine, pelting across Royal Birkdale with a sawn-off in one hand, laying waste to all the poncy-dressed socialites swanning about the greens, die you burberry-decked pansies, die, die!"

There is also a pic of a tall block of flats or something, check it out while I get the next info up!

PS2-P
Fri 06/09/02 at 20:22
Regular
06-09-2002 Latest News... Vice City Delayed

Thats right, the most anticipated game in gaming history(yes, more than MGS2) has been delayed from October 22nd to November 8th.

As this comes as bad news to most of you, here are the few upsides.

:"we know that Rockstar did it for a good reason, and we want them to spend as much time on perfecting the game as they think they need. It better be good, or we'll go mental and attack them with a hammer." (sr)

: there are six new screens to pant at.

: November 8th is my Birthday!!!

Now I know some of you are annoyed right now so I wont push it. To cheer you up, here's the link to the new screns... (space)

http://special.reserve.co.uk /news/story.php?id=2086

PS2-P
Fri 06/09/02 at 23:11
Regular
So what's official about this topic?
Sat 07/09/02 at 01:41
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
i'm looking forward to this but i think you jumped the gun a bit.

it seems that you just wanted to get the 'official' bit in your post before someone else.
Sun 08/09/02 at 17:45
Regular
~Res~ wrote:
> i'm looking forward to this but i think you jumped the gun a bit.
>
> it seems that you just wanted to get the 'official' bit in your post
> before someone else.

yea, i know it was stupid, but at the time, i was severly bored, but now i have stuntman, yipppeee.
Sun 08/09/02 at 19:27
Regular
Who's been stealing Natbuc's line of topic titles then?
Sun 08/09/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Im gonna chase after someone with that chainsaw.

Oh yeah.
Sun 08/09/02 at 19:31
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> Who's been stealing Natbuc's line of topic titles then?

erm... me? I want everybody to get this clear, i didnt steal it, i borrowed it an' i was gonna give it back i just got too attatched to it'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.