GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enemy At the Microwave 2- Myst's Revenge!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/09/02 at 16:27
Regular
It was four years ago to the day that the DW Army surrendered. Strange things have happened since then. BIGMAN hated Myst, with her stubby chin and her hairy armpits. She finally found a good enough shaver, one that wouldn't break when she tried to shave them, and she got plastic surgery on her chin, to prevent her from being asked to try Lynx products. So, she decided to join the DW Army, and get revenge on BIGMAN. Quinty's Beef statue has now been taken down, as, the real Quinty returned! He stumbled back into the Freezer the day after he was shot, holding MoJo's tail. He decided it might suit him, and had it attached. Myself, I have been training day and night with Mandatare, AfroJoe, and Auf Deutsch, who also evaded the hand of Death. Little did we know that our training would come in handy, much more than we had imagined.

I glanced down at my thermometer. 3 degrees below freezing. The freezer was remarkably warmer today, which is never a good sign. I jumped out of my Freezer tray, and knocked on AJ's tray. That familiar frozen Afro popped out. Suddenly, the freezer door opened. We stood there, staring at the shadow approaching. It was BIGMAN.

"Quickly! DW has gathered troops again and is heading towards the Living room!"

"Oh Bagger to that!" Shouted Badgerman, putting on his clothes and waving goodbye to the chicken drumstick he had gotten 'Familiar' with.

We ran to the HQ, where I recognised some familiar faces. Quinty, Mandatare, Auf Detsch, all were there. BIGMAN had something to tell us.

"Microchips, I'm putting you in command of the sniper baguette division. You will been in charge of Quinty, AfroJoe, Mandatare, Auf Deutsch, who requested to be called Aufie, and Badgerman. Also, I'd like you to meet Time Warp and Whitestripes. They are familiar with the terrain located around the rest of the house, and will be an invaluable source of information."

"Yes. Well, I'm sure we can fit the in somewhere. Right, let's move."

"Hang on Chips, there's one last thing I have for you."

"What's that?"

"A Tupperware tank squadron, specially molded. Top of the range. Fitted with a large cannon, machine gun, and anti-air Vulcan and a missile launcher."

"Thank-you Sir. Permission to leave."

"At ease Chips. Yes, there's no point in letting you waste time here."

The sniper baguette division left. As they were heading toward the Tupperware Aircraft that would transport them out of the Kitchen, Microchips looked over to the right, where he saw the menacing Tupperware tanks that would be joining him. He left the division, and said he would meet them at the 'plane. He wandered over to meet the Tank Squadron.

"Hi, I'm Microchips."

"Yes, we know who you are. How could we forget the Hero of the kitchen? Well, I'm Twain, the leader of the Tank Squadron; this is Cubist, Nintendoid, Pasta, Reddy and Gerrid. Say Hi fella's!"

"Hey Chips."

"It's an honor to meet you guys. Well, we best be off. I'll see you lot in the living room then."

"Yes, see you Sir Micro."

"Please, call me Chips."

Microchips walked back over to the Tupperware plane and boarded it. It left, and took them to the Living room. They clambered off, and ran into a vase, where they hid."

"Right, Quinty, Badgerman and AfroJoe, you guys come with me. Time Warp, you go with Aufie, Mandatare and Whitestripes. Head over that way, we'll go this way. You see the fireplace?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Meet there. Go Go Go!

They ran out form the vase, under heavy fire from the DW Army. Microchips' group reached the fireplace first, took up snipering positions, loaded their Baguettes and waited. There was no sign of the other group. All that was visible was one of the kitchen Army's Helmet in the middle of a crater, with 'Time Warp' written on the side.

"Oh no, they're dead."

"Hang on Badger, they're not. Time Warp told me of a tactical move he had learnt back in 'Nam.

"'Nam. It's the codename for the Bedroom. Oh, heh, you thought I was talking about Vietnam, as in house next door."

"Oh right. Well, I hope they get here soon."

"Miss us fella's? Came a familiar voice from behind them. They turned around to see Time Warp, Aufie, Mandatare and Badgerman, each with a smirk on their faces.

"Heh- we wouldn't die to this scum!"

"Yes, we were just concerned, that's all. Now, let's get sniping!"

They settled down and took aim at a group of soldiers. As they were firing, a large DW cardboard box tank Squad spotted them. They were just about to fire with their cannons when, BOOM! Time Warp shot a plastic bottle full of fuel next to them. They were all blown up, or badly teared and mangled on the corners.

"How, how did you do that?" said Quinty, stroking his lovely new tail.

"I told you I had experience"

"Wow, you're good. Very good." Said Microchips, "Right, let's get going. We'll meet up with the Tupperware Tank squad in the bathroom. Now, let's go out through this air vent."

They all clambered into the air vent. When they reached the bathroom, Aufie started itching.

"Ow, Ow, this hurts."

"Trust you to get a rash on you @ss!" said Badger, covering his eyes.

"No, hang on. This is no ordinary rash, this is a direct germ attack from the DW Army." Said Whitestripes, an expert on the subject of bottom rashes.

"Right, does anyone have a solution as to what we do then?" said Micro.

"Well, I suggest that we all put on our sieve gas masks. That way, we won't get infected. Next, we should determine what started it and work from there. Right, it seems it was caused by a strand of E Coli, found mostly in beef."

"I had a statue made out of beef once!" said Quinty, still stroking his tail

"If you stroke that for too long, you'll wear it down to the bone!" said AfroJoe, his Afro waving in the cool breeze blowing through the window.

"Right, there's DW troops hiding here somewhere. It's our job to take out the infantry, then use the walkie-talkie bread loaf to signal for a bombing raid form the Tupperware 'planes. Now, what about that rash then Whitestripes?" Asked Micro, still concerned about Aufies bottom, but in an, er, non-homosexual way.

"Hmmm… there's no remedy for it, he'll just have to bear it out."

"Ok then. Aufie, you alright with that?"

*Scratch Scratch*

"Huh? Oh, yes, right. Em, let's go!"

They went climbed into the shower, and started to blend in with the surroundings.

"Hmmm… I'm not sure I can be of any more service to you guys." Said microchips. "I've never been out of the kitchen before, so I can't do much good here. You'll be left in capable hands, badger, no, wait, Time Warp, you take charge. You know your mission, I briefed you on the 'plane."

"The mission?" said AfroJoe, taking the opportunity of being in a shower to wash his Afro.

"Yes, the mission. Avoid being shot, take out all ground troops in every room that is captured by DW and radio for Tupperware Tank help when needed." Said Whitestripes.

"Yep, that's it. Well, good luck guys." And with that, Microchips left.

"Well, let's clean up this bathroom then." Said Time Warp, as he shot a baguette directly into a DW. He fell off of the facet and into the sink.

"Right, Pop quiz. Who knows what we do now?"

*Badgerman slaps Time Warp*

"Thanks, I needed that, now, Mandatare, call for Back-up"

"This is Mandatare, we are in the Bathroom, we need back-up. Do you copy?"

"This is alpha, tango, whisky Charlie. *Ahem* Yeah, we're coming."

The door was flung wide open. The specially molded Tupperware tank Squadron drove in, and fired at the DW Cardboard box's. They were instantly destroyed."

"Guys, look out!" shouted Gerrid

"What is it?" said Nintendoid.
"Look, above, DW aircraft, dropping… toothbrushes?"

"Oh No, Toothbrushes are bad. The DW must have acquired them through the black Market in the basement. They were tested last year, but were deemed too powerful!" said Cubist, readying his Anti-air Vulcan, "We need to take them out quickly! Let's just hope they haven't got hold of any shampoo!" and with that they fired. All the DW planes plummeted from the sky. Most landed in the bath and sunk, but one plane missed and the pilot ejected. As the plane Crashed, it sent an upward drift that sent the pilot's handkerchief parachute and guided him toward the Kitchen Army Tanks. He landed three feet in front of them.

"Please, don't shoot! I'm the Flying Hawkstar."

"Did he just say the Flying Hawkstar?" said an anxious Pasta, who obviously had recognised him from somewhere.

"I believe he did. Wasn't he that DW pilot who was able to speak other languages, including French (as we are from the kitchen), and had many, many medal's for his flying excellence?" Pondered Reddy.

"Indeed he is" said Twain. "He used to fly for the Kitchen Army, but got captured on that horrible day four years ago. He was hit over the head many times, and suffered Amnesia. When he awoke, he believed he fought for the DW army. They were going to kill him, but they were short on Pilots at the time. He would have been invaluable to our Army."

A baguette flew into the Flying Hawkstar's head, and killed him instantly. Badgerman legged it over, muttering under his breath "Woo! All those medals, I can make a fortune!"

"We should move on to the Bedroom." Ordered Time Warp. "Twain, you should come too!"

"Yeah, ok then, we'll come. You're going to need all the support you can get."

"As they were crossing the Hallway, Myst appeared, in a new invention of the DW army. It was a Mobile phone, and she used the radio waves emitted from it to cause severe damage.

"Now, you will pay for all the pain and suffering I suffered mentally!"

The whole tank unit was destroyed, apart from Twain, who lost an arm and an eye in the process.

"Oh Bagger! We have to move, now!" shouted Whitestripes.

"Oy, don't use my word, oh, forget it, I'm fighting a losing battle in more ways than one. Let's just go!"

They ran into the bedroom, closely followed by Myst in her Mobile phone.

"Hahaha! Thanks to Nokia, they now supply my Mysty310 with a radio wave cannon. Excellent!"

"Quick, hide under the bed." Shouted Time Warp.

They ran under the bed, and hid in a teddy bear's, um, 'Hole'.

"Wow! My rash is gone! It must have been those radio waves!" Said Aufie, feeling his, erm, you know by now…

"Hmmm. We need to devise a way to disable her Mobile phone. *ponders* I've got it! Mobile phones only work when they have a good reception, so we should aim at the aerial to disable it."

"Yes, all very good, but the Mysty310 doesn't have an aerial! It's inside!" said Mandatare, giving the situation some serious thought.

"Get me something reflective, and I can use her Radio wave attack against her by reflecting it." Said Time Warp, who had studied Radio Waves at the college of Food Mixer.

"Here, you can use my greasy bottom of my box, it's time I did something useful."

The snipering baguette division turned round to see Microchips standing there, with his baguette pointed to his head.

"NO! Don't do it Microchips, don't do.." and before AfroJoe could finish, Microchips had shot himself.

"What a brave box of Chips he was." Came a voice from on top of the bed.

The Sniper Baguette division and Twain clambered out and stood up to see a familiar group of faces.

"I think we came just in time, eh?" said Cyclone, with his Tupperware Plane Squadron consisting of El Blokey, Natbuc, Foreman, Gamezfreak and Shadow Dragon.

"Oh yeah, couldn't have been better!" said Time Warp, picking up Microchips' Greasy liner from his mangled box.

"Ok, now, we need to pick the right moment. I'll create a distraction, and when Myst fires, put the greasy liner in front of yourself, ok Badgerman?" said Whitestripes.

"Yeah, I'm cool with that." Said badgerman

They opened the door. Whitestripes ran around like a little girl flinging his arms in the air. Myst laughed and fired. Badgerman threw the greasy liner in front of the Radio wave, sent it back and BOOM! The Mysty310 and Myst were Vaporuised.

"Well done all, now, let's climb up to the attic, that's where DW's main concentration of Troops are. We'll need to get in and get out Quickly. Now, let's move out!" Said Time Warp.

The Sniper baguette division Clambered the Stairs, whilst the Tupperware Plane Squadron flew up Quickly, and used their Carrot bombs to take out the DW Cardboard box Tanks.

"Now, I don't know what will happen when we open this door, but all I want to say is, it was a pleasure working with you all."

*Badgerman slaps Time Warp again*

"What was I saying? I can't take much more of you and your Afro, you Quinty and your Monkey Tail, and especially you Badger paws for slapping me! Now go!"

They opened the door. Immediately, Mandatare and AfroJoe were shot, and died on the spot.

"Move, Move, Move!" shouted Time Warp, who had taken a machine Gun from one of the mangled Tupperware Tanks. He used it to take out a whole foot soldier unit one go.

Suddenly, a large group of Silver-plated DW Cardboard Box Tanks came out form behind a plank in the Attic.

"This is the DW Saviour Elites! Surrender now or we will be forced to shoot." Shouted Posh Kid.

"OH NO! This is bad. The DW saviour Elites are the best-trained Unit in the whole of the DW army. I read some intelligence on them before we left. Posh Kid is the commander, with Ashley, 1/2 Pint and Tom." Quinty told everyone.

"Ok, this is the final assault. All concentrate on the Saviour Elites! Go!"

The Tupperware planes flew overhead, bombing the Elite's. It did nothing.

"It's no good, we'll have to go back!" said Cyclone. The Tupperware Plane Squadron, turned to the left, circled around the Attic, and flew back out of the Door.

"I know how we can destroy them!" shouted Badgerman, as he pointed to the small gap in the front of the Tanks.

"Yes, if we can fire in there, we could stop them in their tracks. That gap is where the engine is situated. Fire now!" and with that, all of the Sniper Baguette division fired their Baguettes into the Tanks, destroying them one by one.

"We did it!" shouted Quinty, waggling his Tail in the air.

"Ohohoho, don't party just yet!"

"What was that?" questioned Time Warp. Suddenly, a figure came from around the corner.

"Asher D is the bestest regular in the whole world!"

"Oh, shut up and have this!" Whitestripes fired and hit King Cool squarely in the head. He dropped to the ground, and muttered his last words, "Cool Out."

The Whole division erupted in laughter.

"How pathetic! He couldn't even do anything right!" said a joking Time Warp. Now, let's go back to the kitchen.

They soon arrived back in the Kitchen, where a welcoming Party greeted them. BIGMAN came out to say a few words.

"Today has been vital in the destruction of the DW army. They are not finished yet, but are severely wounded. We will fight another day! Now, you men stood before me, oh, and you Badgerman, you have proven yourselves worthy of receiving this Award."

BIGMAN handed them each a Gold Plated box with the words, 'Micro chippers' engraved on the side.

Thanks for reading, and live in fear, as the DW will strike again!

The Ghost of Microchips.
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:57
Regular
Dead Wonder wrote:
> Agreeable H wrote:
> How is he a geek?
>
> He's a geek outside SR.

Cause you know me outside SR do you?

I'm 20 my annoying little friend, I don't hang around with travellers so really doubt you've ever met me.

Hur hur, you guys keep telling yourselves that writing stories about each other is normal behaviour. You never know, some day it may actually come true...
Wed 04/09/02 at 12:27
Regular
Agreeable H wrote:
> How is he a geek?

He's a geek outside SR.
Wed 04/09/02 at 12:23
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
You forgot about me!
Wed 04/09/02 at 09:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Look Tiltawhirl (and Agreeable H/Ben/Lord H) I've said it before and I will say it again. If you don't want to read my spoofs, that's fine by me, but I find it strange how you can criticise them without actually reading them...
Wed 04/09/02 at 02:14
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Thank God, someone sees sense.
>
> Dead Wonder, I'm a geek because I call pointless stories about other
> people on an Internet chat room gay?
>
> I'm guessing you don't get out much?

Oh come on, if he thinks there a puddle of p*ss then good for him, and he isn't afraid to say it. I liked these two spoofs, although there has been a load around recently, and they've all been crap too.
Wed 04/09/02 at 02:11
Regular
Did you see that? "Invaluable", "expert" :)

And I got to kill King Cool ^_^

Nice spoof.
Tue 03/09/02 at 23:48
Regular
Thank God, someone sees sense.

Dead Wonder, I'm a geek because I call pointless stories about other people on an Internet chat room gay?

I'm guessing you don't get out much?
Tue 03/09/02 at 23:40
Regular
".......on the attac"
Dead Wonder wrote:
> LMAO...geek.

How is he a geek?

All he is doing is making a valid point that this is the only forum where sad little cretins write ridiculous stories involving forum members.

Spoofs are, and always will be, GAY.......
Tue 03/09/02 at 23:36
Regular
LMAO...geek.

Tilty comes on here running his mouth...but, it turns out he's a geek. Ah well...some people never learn!
Tue 03/09/02 at 23:19
Regular
".......on the attac"
*loads gun*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.