GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've won a free game !"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/09/02 at 09:16
Regular
I won the Gamer of the year challenge for August in my local SR store (Upminster), see my name in lights on the game of the year link in the left had scroll bar very soon !
Now I must choose, Stuntman or Turok this Friday.
Wed 04/09/02 at 07:24
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Phi11ip, I didn't go to school in Essex, moved here few years ago, thanks for asking though.
Wed 04/09/02 at 00:19
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Well done,

I went into Stapleford store today, and i had 30 mintues to mess about with, i went put my name down for Aggressive Inline. Now i aint even played this game before!!!

I got the crapest score of 20,000 odd!

I gotta win!
Tue 03/09/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
What school do you go to?

I thought I was the only one from Upminster...

I really must have a go at the gamer of the year thing, nobody ever seems to try it!

I'm going down there now!
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Congratulations! Stuntman - Good choice although it seems rather frustrating
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:26
Regular
Well Done. One of my mates won it a few months ago if you pass the next task and get to the final you may see him if he wins.
Tue 03/09/02 at 16:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well done!

:-)

I'd choose Stuntman this week rather than Turok.
Tue 03/09/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I moved to Essex 6 years ago, went to school near Windsor.
Tue 03/09/02 at 12:54
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
I used to live in Upmisnter well near it ( Rainham) what scholl dya go m8?
Tue 03/09/02 at 12:30
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I was looking throught the PS2 release schedule and there are lots of games out this month I want, Stuntman, TS2, Ferrari 355 Challenge to name a few. There are loads of game coming out on 27 Sept for some reason.
Back to my answer, I will be getting Stuntman.
Tue 03/09/02 at 12:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Congrats on the win. I'd say go with Stuntman as it's a fun (if a little hard, I've only played the demo as well) and origanal game with some awesome stunts, replays and a cool looking Stunt Arena.

Turok, although looks good, I fear is just you typical bog standard FPS, and it's been getting mixed reveiws in America.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.