GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pssssssst ninty haterz"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/09/02 at 01:40
Regular
hey i got a nice little ninty style thread in the ninty forum, your all welcome to argue you case.

bit of ninty pay back, and no you don't have to so shut it if you don't wanna.
Tue 03/09/02 at 16:37
Regular
"A man with a stick"
~Resurection~ wrote:
> where's your sense of humour FFS

I do have a sense of humour, but fail to see what is so funny about spamming up forums with mindless, pointless crap that console war topics generate.

> ah well i'll go it alone like the dumb a$s i am. just thought i'd put
> the ninty forum through the same crap as they have put the x box forum
> through that's all.

All Ninty Forum users? It'll be very childish to post what you have because a minority of GC fanboys. And before you say anything, it may surprise you to know that a few ninty forum regulars flamed a couple of GC fanboys for exactly posting what you describe in the x-box forum. Yes that's right, not everyone who owns a GC is a biased fanboy.

> and if topics like the one's i've started are so hated why do the
> replies hit over 100?

Well for 2 things really. The first is that many users find it hard to ignore stupid posts made by people who don't have a clue what they are talking about, yet insist on insulting them and the console they've decided to damn.

And the second, well fanboys like to pop their own topic to the top as they know they will get more replies in doing so, increasing the leangth the thread stays on the forum.

Besides, how many of these 100+ posts aren't insultive and angry?

> i'll leave the PS2 forum alone don't worry i like the PS2 people they
> keep them selfs to them selfs.
>
> unlike ninty's who go into every forum they can to tell everyone how
> good the GC is and i wouldn't mind if the GC was half decent but it
> aint.

Not every GC owner goes into every forum to post console wars topics. Yes the console perhaps has more fanboys who like to post the kind of crap we are talking about, but it isn't fair to do the same to other, more intelligent GC owners who just want to talk about their console and games.

> let this sink people

Will do. I suggest you do the same with your topic in the Ninty forum, if you are mature enough that is.
Tue 03/09/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
cipro wrote:
> This forum has had it's fair share of Console War Crap topics in the
> past, So I don't think anyone here would want to put another forum
> through the same tourment. Console War topics like the one you've out
> in the Nintendo Forum ressurrection, are a real pathetic way for
> fanboy's to get attension.
>
> And by the way, I find it very hard to believe that you're 20 years
> old, if you are 20, then I suggest you try growing up a little, and
> acting your age.

where's your sense of humour FFS

ah well i'll go it alone like the dumb a$s i am. just thought i'd put the ninty forum through the same crap as they have put the x box forum through that's all.

and if topics like the one's i've started are so hated why do the replies hit over 100?

i'll leave the PS2 forum alone don't worry i like the PS2 people they keep them selfs to them selfs.

unlike ninty's who go into every forum they can to tell everyone how good the GC is and i wouldn't mind if the GC was half decent but it aint.

let this sink people
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:50
Regular
"A man with a stick"
This forum has had it's fair share of Console War Crap topics in the past, So I don't think anyone here would want to put another forum through the same tourment. Console War topics like the one you've out in the Nintendo Forum ressurrection, are a real pathetic way for fanboy's to get attension.

And by the way, I find it very hard to believe that you're 20 years old, if you are 20, then I suggest you try growing up a little, and acting your age.
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:44
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Hillarious, this guy's 20 and he trys to make out that he's not
> childish.

you take that back or i'll grass on you for sure :p
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:23
Regular
Hillarious, this guy's 20 and he trys to make out that he's not childish.
Tue 03/09/02 at 01:44
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Hercules! wrote:
> I still like porridge....

cool
Tue 03/09/02 at 01:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I still like porridge....
Tue 03/09/02 at 01:40
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
hey i got a nice little ninty style thread in the ninty forum, your all welcome to argue you case.

bit of ninty pay back, and no you don't have to so shut it if you don't wanna.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.