GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation World"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 23:37
Regular
PSW has got to be the best playstation 2 magazine about, i suscribed to OPSM2 for a year but then i started buying PSW and realised that PSW was funnier, had more reviews and release info on new and more games than OPSM2, i have bought PSM, powerstation, PSi2 and all the others, no of them matched the style and originality of PSW and your guaranteed a laugh at the "back page" or the witty remarks in caption boxes accompanying screenshots to the latest release and previews. i've recently subscribed to PSW and will not be updating my subscription to OPSM2, as it is more expensive than PSW even though you can play on the free DVD like you cant on PSW, the magazine as a whole is not as good.
Mon 02/09/02 at 23:37
PSW has got to be the best playstation 2 magazine about, i suscribed to OPSM2 for a year but then i started buying PSW and realised that PSW was funnier, had more reviews and release info on new and more games than OPSM2, i have bought PSM, powerstation, PSi2 and all the others, no of them matched the style and originality of PSW and your guaranteed a laugh at the "back page" or the witty remarks in caption boxes accompanying screenshots to the latest release and previews. i've recently subscribed to PSW and will not be updating my subscription to OPSM2, as it is more expensive than PSW even though you can play on the free DVD like you cant on PSW, the magazine as a whole is not as good.
Mon 02/09/02 at 23:52
Regular
"Notable"
PSW is going to have more stuff coz,official mags must only put things down which have been confirmed by companys and stuff.PSW can put rumours and release dates down but dont expect them to be correct every time.
Tue 03/09/02 at 09:07
Regular
"  "
PSW rules. It's here in front of me, *strokes PSW*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.