GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario sunshine advert Ideas???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 22:06
Regular
Considering the adverts for Mazza's new adventure in the USA are to put it frank quite cr*p, have you got any ideas on what they could include in a british advert??? There's no rewards but if you could make up a slogan or advert in like a storyboard, i would really like to hear some of your ideas, be creative! :D
Thu 05/09/02 at 21:00
Regular
"Festivus!"
I'd be good if they didn't do adverts, just massive promotional drives in the major cities acroos the uk, giving out free GameCube Demos to people. i doubt it will happen however, but they are giving out demos in Japan, because they cancelled spaceworld 2002.

i bet we'll get the american advert with an english voice over. Not seen it, but it is getting slated.
Thu 05/09/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Unretired"
Ok so it starts with the Gamecube logo...

Then its a quiet carribean beach, and on the beach laying on the sand is a large transparent cube (Like the ones in the old british adverts) then that hip-hop trance techno kinda tune kicks in.. you know the one...nwaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrwwww nwaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooooo neee naaaaa nwaaaaa

Anyway, the camera gets closer to this cube and inside is mario, cleaning the side of the cube with his water pump, then it shows in-game footage ...

The end..

(OK that was a crap idea)
Thu 05/09/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Festivus!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> ~Resurection~ wrote:
> why would i wasted £130 on something
> that has 2 maybe 3 great games?
>
> I think you'll find the X-box costs £160, not £130
>
>
> >

Don't you mean 1, Halo
Thu 05/09/02 at 19:42
Regular
Laughing. Out. Loud.
Wed 04/09/02 at 04:08
Regular
~Resurection~ wrote:
why would i wasted £130 on something
> that has 2 maybe 3 great games?

I think you'll find the X-box costs £160, not £130

>
Tue 03/09/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Maverick42 wrote:
> If he was a real gamer, he'd own a GameCube!

if i was stupid you mean. why would i wasted £130 on something that has 2 maybe 3 great games?

Duh
Tue 03/09/02 at 22:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Umm ok, I've read the title and here's an idea off the top of my head.

A big sun almost filling the screen.
A white glove comes up and grabs it.
The camera then zooms out and it's in game graphics.
It shows Mario falling with the sun in his hands and says "Shine Get" he then begins to run around the level.
It then goes on to show some other game footage and some happy happy people playing the game in perfect harmony.
The cheesy slogan can be...... "Let the plumber show you how"

Hell it's the sort of clap trap we're submitted too normally, I should work for Nintendo eh?

:)
Tue 03/09/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
lol
Tue 03/09/02 at 22:33
Regular
If he was a real gamer, he'd own a GameCube!
Tue 03/09/02 at 22:30
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Right from now we should ignore anything resurection says, he is obviously an imature little brat, he's not a real gamer and his vocabulary, spelling, grammer and intellegence only just manage to reach that of a peanut.
Next time he posts just ignore it, don't reply and eventually he'll get bored and go away.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.