GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CUBE magazine best issue yet??"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 22:00
Regular
I would just like to say that Cube issue 10 is the best issue they have ever done, massive reviews of Mario Sunshine, Beach Spikers and Resident Evil, and other great previews it's just ashame they can't have a superb free disc every month like for example a demo disc, anyone agree???
Fri 06/09/02 at 22:49
Regular
DVDs don't work on the 'Cube (with the exception of the GameQube by Panasonic) so NGC only did that once. It was for people with a DVD Player or PC.

Demo Disks are out in Japan, so fingers crossed they come out in Europe (though Nintendo Europe can be a little weird sometimes. *coughanimalcrossingcough*).
Thu 05/09/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
I dont read any nintendo cube mags, as I aint got one. Although I do read GamesMaster and CVg, they both had good reviews of Mario Sunshine and gave it 10/10. CVG also had a preview of MEtroid Prime, it looks good.

You get those free dvds, what do they show, do they work on the cube?

One thing the cube will for far long will not get Demom Discs. i emailed them they said not for a while, maybe sometime in the future.
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:30
Regular
I have always brought NOM, and in my opnion they are the best.
If a demo disc does come out it will be them becuase they are official and its miyamoto that is stopping mags from getting the demo discs and i dont see him giving it to unofficial mags.

Someone said about free DVD, i see that as a waste of money as when i got my GC i got that free vid and it didnt do anything for me at all. All you do is watch the game and it doesnt show how good it is.
Sure its one of the better free gifts but id prefer a demo, as 99% of the public voted (this is not true), but if that isnt avaliable id like psters or the disc change thing for the top of the GC.

The reason i buy nom is becuase the people who work their have the same taste in gaming as me (i only say this becuase most of the games i have deserved the score they are given buy them.
Also i find everything is much easier to read, set out good in other words, the new "adult" nom is even better.

While other mags seem to have things mixed up with pics over lapping wordas and stuff like that, making it hard to read.
That and they add some really stupid sections which arnt funny and do not have any thing to do with gaming, in fact to talk about it they are "nothing".
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:07
Regular
What's that? You've actually touched a Nintendo magazine? Shouldn't you be burning your hands off by now?
Wed 04/09/02 at 02:07
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Maverick42 wrote:
> That's because NOM only review the UK versions of the games, which I
> think is good.

NOM sucks
Wed 04/09/02 at 01:20
Regular
That's because NOM only review the UK versions of the games, which I think is good.
Wed 04/09/02 at 01:15
Regular
It is a shame NOM is so poor relying on advertisement, it doesn't even get a mention on some sites cause its so poor. NGC has exclusives but they're now competing with CUBE who are an excellent alternative. I wasted my money on the reacent NOM, previewing games I've already read the reviews of.
Tue 03/09/02 at 22:30
Regular
It's judged by SALES, you idiot!
Tue 03/09/02 at 22:21
Yeah! NOM is the best, voted by the readers of NOM. What does that prove!!! NGC is voted by the whole UK.
Tue 03/09/02 at 22:17
Regular
How full of crap are you? NOM's the best Nintendo magazine in the UK, according to readers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.