GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuck for choice..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 20:02
Regular
I'm stuck for choice so I would appreciate if you cool guys *lick lick* could list out the latest games for the PS2, and those that are coming out pretty soon, that you would recommend.

Cheers guys!

:P *too much licking*
Mon 02/09/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I'm stuck for choice so I would appreciate if you cool guys *lick lick* could list out the latest games for the PS2, and those that are coming out pretty soon, that you would recommend.

Cheers guys!

:P *too much licking*
Mon 02/09/02 at 20:43
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Hey, i have heard from Nathan that Toca is a really good game. I would probably have got it if i wasn't resting on my GC and waiting for Resi. Any whos, i have Timesplitters and if the second is anything to go by, i would really recommend getting that when it's released. I'll be getting it for the Cube.
Mon 02/09/02 at 20:45
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
PoSh KiD wrote:
> I'm stuck for choice so I would appreciate if you cool guys *lick
> lick* could list out the latest games for the PS2, and those that are
> coming out pretty soon, that you would recommend.
>
> Cheers guys!
>
> :P *too much licking*

Well Final Fantasy X is an amazing game. You should get that
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:09
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Thanks guys!

Are there any more suggestions?

PWEEEAAASE!
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:11
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Metal Gear Solid 2 ?????

Grand Theft Auto 3 ?????
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Hmm...Lemme see...

Devil May Cry
GTA 3
MGS2
James Bond In Agent Under Fire
Dynasty Warriors 3

But if you're patient for Deus X's arrival...Then....Get Deus X then! It's expected to B D best game ever! Sum even dare say it's better than MGS2.....Ooohhh......
Tue 03/09/02 at 00:01
Regular
"Notable"
pro evo soccer is the best multiplayer out there ive had it since before christmas and im still scoring top notch goals(overmars gets a first touch,and trys a curling loft over the keeper and its....GOOOOAAAALLL!)
Or you could wait 4 Pro evo soccer
Tue 03/09/02 at 00:03
Regular
"Notable"
pro evo 2 i should say
Tue 03/09/02 at 07:26
"For the horde!!!!"
Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Hmm...Lemme see...
>
> Devil May Cry
> GTA 3
> MGS2
> James Bond In Agent Under Fire
> Dynasty Warriors 3
>
> But if you're patient for Deus X's arrival...Then....Get Deus X then!
> It's expected to B D best game ever! Sum even dare say it's better
> than MGS2.....Ooohhh......

why do you sound so surprised Deux ex won loads of awards on the PC and the game play really aborbs you. Plus it's a lot bigger game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.