GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I know its old but f1 2001"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 17:59
Regular
Can anyone remember F1 2001 when it came out there were loads of faults and stuff on it,

i.e.

You'd be racing then all of a sudden you couldn't seem to accelerate or sometimes you couldn't even move at all,

Well I was basically just wondering if the new platinum version has cleared these faults, as when it came out I ended up with like 3 copies before I decided it was a lost cause and got my money back,

Cheers for any replies.
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:59
Regular
Can anyone remember F1 2001 when it came out there were loads of faults and stuff on it,

i.e.

You'd be racing then all of a sudden you couldn't seem to accelerate or sometimes you couldn't even move at all,

Well I was basically just wondering if the new platinum version has cleared these faults, as when it came out I ended up with like 3 copies before I decided it was a lost cause and got my money back,

Cheers for any replies.
Tue 03/09/02 at 09:18
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Ummm, I've never seen those faults at all and I'm still playing F1 2001. Even if you're talking about the 'other' Formula 1 2001, I never spotted any of those faults in that either. I've never seen it mentioned at any of the racing sim groups I post at either...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.