GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2 Trailer"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 10:38
Regular
Thats right. Criterion have released the new trailer which you can either see on the new PSW DVD or by going here...

http://www.acclaim.com/games/ (SPACE) previews/burnout2/burnout2teaserMPG.html

Now thats crashes!
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:59
"smelly!!"
i have got burnout, and i'm glad to see the roadster and the muscle back in burnout 2. I cant wait for october.
p.s. did anybody in hear see the getaway on the psw dvd it, also, looks great.
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:20
Regular
"  "
Copy and paste the link and it will appear.
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:40
Regular
"i am fubby"
where do you see the trailer?
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:39
Regular
I'll buy it.

If they put it out for 4.99. :-)
Mon 02/09/02 at 13:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Holy s##t!!! the game looks fecking amazing. I love the first Burnout, and think it's one of the best arcade style racers I own, and it looks like the sequel will better it in every area. Cool new looking cars, some ace looking tracks and awesome looking crashes.

One game I can't wait for especially since I've now seen it moving.
Mon 02/09/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
just watched the trailer, it looks great doesn't it, roll on release day !
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:38
Regular
"  "
Thats right. Criterion have released the new trailer which you can either see on the new PSW DVD or by going here...

http://www.acclaim.com/games/ (SPACE) previews/burnout2/burnout2teaserMPG.html

Now thats crashes!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.