GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"§§§enjoy reading?§§§"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 03:13
Regular
do you enjoy reading or are you forced to? if you like reading, what would you reccomend?
Mon 02/09/02 at 03:13
do you enjoy reading or are you forced to? if you like reading, what would you reccomend?
Mon 02/09/02 at 03:18
Regular
I aint read a proper book since i done GCSE English (going back 3 years now)

Only book I'll be reading in the near future is the Roy Keane Autobiography.
Mon 02/09/02 at 03:24
do you like autobiographies? they are incredibly boring to me...
Mon 02/09/02 at 03:28
Regular
Marshall_Mathers wrote:
> do you like autobiographies? they are incredibly boring to me...

No idea, i've never read an autobiography before.

But the life of Roy Keane interests me (A Man United fan). And the extracts from the autobiography that have appeared in the papers have made me even more eager to read the real thing.
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:34
lol, have fun
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:59
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Whether an autobiography is interesting or not very much depends on who's life it's about..

The only two I've read are Roald Dahl's and Nelson Mandela's anyway and I've found them both very enjoyable.

Oh yeah, and I know why the caged bird sings by Maya Angelou.

Infact, I may need to think about that..

Anyway, Currently I'm rereading the wheel of time series of books, which stryke introduced me too. (Where is he anyway?)

If you need to ask, yes, I enjoy reading.
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:32
why thank you iggy. maybe i will read one of those, i have trouble finding good books. i like to read when there is a good book, but i do not like it when you are forced to read any. thanks for the help!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.