GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"¿nikelback?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 02:33
Regular
what does everyone think of nikelback? he is adverage rock to me. my friend loves every song by him though. I dont know, i prefer the louder stuff, what do you think?
Sun 08/09/02 at 17:38
nikelback suck, ya
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Linkin Park,although I think reanimation is worse than Hybrid theory there is barely any shouting althought the videos are grim on MTV although pnt of athrity is the best

I hate the remix cos its wierd
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:16
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> The lead singer looks like Sarah Jessica Parker with a goatee.

Hey! You got that from NME didn't you?

Nickelback are awful, though.
GRUNT!! HEAVE!!! GROAN!!! Christalmighty, fell the weight of that riffage!!
Its like a musical Strongest Man In The World, except with this you don't get the satisfaction of pulling a 747 ten yards, just dragging gullible teenagers further down into your pit of fetid music.
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The lead singer looks like Sarah Jessica Parker with a goatee.
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:24
Regular
Actually i quite like them. They might not be the best looking people on the planet but their music is pretty likeable and good on a summers day.

PS. Whatever there faults are Mr Mathers they probably know how to spell.
Wed 04/09/02 at 00:17
Nickelback rule!!!!!!!!!!!

*Run... they're after me... agggghhhhhhhhh...*

Why?
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
*Nickelback Suck*
Tue 03/09/02 at 13:22
"Wa-wa-west"
Idiots! Nickelback is a four-piece band and they are complete rubbish!(they won't let me swear)AAAAH! do not blemish the site with thier name!
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:29
okok, whatever, his "band" i know, i dont exactly like him eighter, but my friend wants to know if any one does...
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:48
"Uzi Lover"
Nickelback/Nickleback is a person?

Woah!

How can he play all four instruments at the same time. Although it's crap he does pretty well for one person. If it was four I'd class it as utter trash.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.