GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell me if you don't agree but......"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 00:45
Regular
Here is why the GAMECUBE works:

=Price: £130 Pounds, cheaper than any other console, even after the PS2 and XBox cutting Prices!

=Style: The Nintendo GAMECUBE look's the most stylish console.....EVER. Better than a big black brick (PS2), and a life sized model of a UFO (XBox)!

=Games: The GAMECUBE have some of the best games made (Mario, Sonic, Poke'mon, etc.) Although sony have had some aswell. (But the XBox haven't)

=Other Companies: GAMECUBE have the most companies working on it than any other console (Rare, EA, THQ, Capcom, SEGA are bought out by Nintendo, the list is endless!).

THAT IS WHY THE GAMECUBE IS THE BEST CONSOLE ON THE MARKET......NO?
Wed 04/09/02 at 03:30
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Just stop it. Now.

stop what?
Mon 02/09/02 at 22:33
Regular
Just stop it. Now.
Mon 02/09/02 at 13:31
Regular
"innocent"
i'll agree with myself to dissagree with your comments on the grounds that i only agree with about 90% of your post, as i cant say i fully agree, i can only say that i disagree, yet i dont entirley dissagree so in fact i agree in parts, so i neither fully agree nor dissagree, hope thats cleared things up
Mon 02/09/02 at 01:14
Regular
"Balls"
Cyclone wrote:
> Advice - don't.

are you talking to me saying that i dont make sense
Mon 02/09/02 at 01:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Advice - don't.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:51
Regular
"Balls"
i 90% agree only the PS2 is not as much a brick than the x-box and PS2 has some of the best games on it as well. but i do pefere the gamecube but PS2 is not bad for what it does. no need for a DVD upgrade you can play DVD straight away, and it is the oldest and still pumping out great games. but the gamecube has yet to show its true power as goes for the x-box, i think the ps2 has shown its greatest power in ff10.

i hope this makes sence and sorry for any spelling mistakes, im not that good at typing.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:45
Here is why the GAMECUBE works:

=Price: £130 Pounds, cheaper than any other console, even after the PS2 and XBox cutting Prices!

=Style: The Nintendo GAMECUBE look's the most stylish console.....EVER. Better than a big black brick (PS2), and a life sized model of a UFO (XBox)!

=Games: The GAMECUBE have some of the best games made (Mario, Sonic, Poke'mon, etc.) Although sony have had some aswell. (But the XBox haven't)

=Other Companies: GAMECUBE have the most companies working on it than any other console (Rare, EA, THQ, Capcom, SEGA are bought out by Nintendo, the list is endless!).

THAT IS WHY THE GAMECUBE IS THE BEST CONSOLE ON THE MARKET......NO?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.