GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"With the PS2 and the XBox cutting thier prices because of competeion, do you think the GAMECUBE will have to follow?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 00:34
Regular
With the PS2 and the XBox cutting thier prices because of competeion, do you think the GAMECUBE will have to follow? I mean, let's face it.....the XBox was a flop. But the PS2 is good competition for the NGC. But seeing it has already gone from £160 to £130, will it go to £100 in a desperate way of competing?
Wed 04/09/02 at 03:33
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Maverick42 wrote:
> I doubt Microsoft will kill Sony. The future's bright for Nintendo and
> Sony. Microsoft will have to struggle.

LOL with the price wars it's nintendo that'll feel the pinch
Mon 02/09/02 at 22:11
Regular
I doubt Microsoft will kill Sony. The future's bright for Nintendo and Sony. Microsoft will have to struggle.
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Was in Woolies on Friday and the price drop has obviously had a positive effect on the public, since both the XBox and PS2's were being snapped up.

Went back in there later on that day and both the XBox's and PS2's had all been snapped up with nothing but the poor ol' Cube left on the shelves.
Mon 02/09/02 at 02:56
Regular
Until the PS3 comes out, there are still going to be millions of people who will buy it, even if they didn't know anything about it.
Mon 02/09/02 at 02:30
Regular
X-box will kill the PS2 because thats its job. Gamecube has a different market share, a cheap games console or for a little more money a DVD, CD mix its up to you. PS2 will be destroyed by Microsoft and Nintendo will go ahead as planned.
Mon 02/09/02 at 01:16
Regular
X-Box isn't a flop.

There, now no one else needs to come in and start a pointless console wars topic.

Besdies, it's far to thick and heavy to bend.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:39
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
If it is not selling well then they would probably contemplate dropping the price but other than that there is no real need. I reckon that a good few people will buy them in the next few months as presents for Christmas and because of good, new highly anticipated games like Mario sunshine.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:34
With the PS2 and the XBox cutting thier prices because of competeion, do you think the GAMECUBE will have to follow? I mean, let's face it.....the XBox was a flop. But the PS2 is good competition for the NGC. But seeing it has already gone from £160 to £130, will it go to £100 in a desperate way of competing?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.