GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What FPS should my dad get?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 22:16
Regular
Hey eveyrbody, does naybody know of any FPS that are really good for the
PC
Ps2
GC

my dad likes war games too so if people can suggest these i would be thankful.

He likes games like Commandos and Medal Of honour!
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
PC = No One Lives Forever, 'the' single best FPS I've played for ages, tons of variety spread through tons of levels, not a game you'll easily be bored of anytime soon.

PS2 = Medal of Honour: Frontline, if your dad likes wargames, this one should make him happy. I haven't played it myself, but from what I read and hear, it's a realistic World War 2 shooter, which takes you through some of the main battles during Operation Market Garden. Also has a D-Day landing level which is supposed to be good.

GC = Timesplitters 2, or Turok, These two aren't out yet, but will be released this Sept. There are a few decent FPS for the GC coming out, but not for a while and not before these two games. Timesplitters 2 will be a great multiplayer game whether your playing a 2 or 4 player game, and turok, though I've not heard much, is looking like a fine typical FPS, which should keep fans of the genre happy.
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:16
Regular
"$hit happens"
Hey eveyrbody, does naybody know of any FPS that are really good for the
PC
Ps2
GC

my dad likes war games too so if people can suggest these i would be thankful.

He likes games like Commandos and Medal Of honour!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.