GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVDboxoffice.com?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 20:31
Regular
Just wondering if any of you guys have ever used them for R1 DVD's?

How long did it take to receive ya films?

Thanks
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
To be honest and funny enough I haven't even tried! :)
Will do later and report all, not that a miracle will happen out of it though. :(
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:16
Regular
Heh, what exactly happens when you put your copy of Mario sunshine in your PAL GameCube? Does it do anything at all?
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
I got Super Mario Sunshine from DVDboxoffice, Pity "Silly,Stupid,Slow-Coaches,Amateurs,One-man-team" Datel haven't got a move on with Freeloader!!
Cancelling so many times, geez, now it's slated for end of September. Never again Datel! And Im not the only one saying such things about the Company.
Having Mario Sunshine in my own hands, My own copy, fondling the disc and re-reading the manual over and over not being able to play it would get any one angry. Believe me!.
Datel.....In the words of Eric Cartman.....I hate you guys!
Mon 02/09/02 at 03:09
Regular
They also got a nice feature on your account history which tells you how much you have spent on thier site!

I've spent/wasted $309.65 CAD on thier...
Mon 02/09/02 at 02:59
Regular
I got short circuit 2 from them through the post on Friday :D

That only took one week to come through, although sometimes it can take a few weeks.

I've also ordered these from them in the past

Spice Orange controller for GameCube
Wavebird Controller for GameCube
Super Mario advance 2
Friday
Next Friday

Will also order a Controller S for Xbox from them when I get an Xbox.
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I buy from there. So far I have got:

Dogtown and Z-boys
Tom green show
Drawing Flies
CKY Landspeed
Office Space
Wrestlemania X8

All really good prices and it's free delivery which is great as it's coming airmail. Things take around a week to come, sometimes just under and sometimes just over but roughly a week.
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:30
sorry i dont know. i have heard of it, and some of my friends have used it, but i do not know, you should look 'um up and call 'um.
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:31
Regular
Just wondering if any of you guys have ever used them for R1 DVD's?

How long did it take to receive ya films?

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.