GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HAPPY me!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 18:48
Regular
I have recently put in mail pre-orders for Turok Evolution and Super Mario Sunshine.

And still have 40 quid left to buy one more game.....

Aparently Smugglers run: Warzones will be drastically updated and modified for the G-cube port? is this true?...

And crash on the gamecube, has been revamped for it.

Also when looking through the latest gamecube reviews is a review for turok saying its utter crap, and stating that they have a copy of it. Which is blatently a Lie because turok comes out worldwide on all consoles on the 6th of sept, and the 26th for the G-cube version. So shouldnt his post be taken off?
Sun 01/09/02 at 18:48
Regular
"Unretired"
I have recently put in mail pre-orders for Turok Evolution and Super Mario Sunshine.

And still have 40 quid left to buy one more game.....

Aparently Smugglers run: Warzones will be drastically updated and modified for the G-cube port? is this true?...

And crash on the gamecube, has been revamped for it.

Also when looking through the latest gamecube reviews is a review for turok saying its utter crap, and stating that they have a copy of it. Which is blatently a Lie because turok comes out worldwide on all consoles on the 6th of sept, and the 26th for the G-cube version. So shouldnt his post be taken off?
Sun 01/09/02 at 18:50
Regular
"Unretired"
Actually I think the G-cube release of turok is actually later than the 26th, I'll have to go check my pre-order slip.
Sun 01/09/02 at 18:52
Regular
"¬_¬"
Smuggler's Run Warzones is not very good. Well, it's okay, but I'd hold out for some better Christmas releases. Definitely Timesplitters 2, Resi or Eternal Darkness.
Sun 01/09/02 at 18:53
"The Will of D."
Idiot, all magazine companies get the game months in advance so they can review it before it's released world wide.
You could always leave your money for "Starfox Advenures'' if your into adventure games that is, it comes out on the 22nd of November.
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Unretired"
Yes, And I doubt that the guy who posted it on SR works for a magasine company, judging by him immature use of words.

And BTW there has been no full review of the GC version of turok yet.
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:02
Regular
"Unretired"
Eww I hate the way you cant edit messages on this forum software.

Elite Chaos wrote:
> company, judging by him immature use of words.

judging by his immature use of words.
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Unretired"
And heres the post in question, by "DIDNT I TELL U"

"Well,i have been waiting patiently for the arrival
of TUROK EVOLUTION,and now i am stuck with the WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!! I am still in shock over how bad this game really is!! The load
times are agonizingly long,the cut scenes are weak,and the jerky game play is VERY annoying!!
What a let down this game has been!Oh,did i mention how bad the foilage looks when you stand
close to it? Can you say "pixel city"!!..well,if
you couldnt tell by now,i really dislike this game!BUYER BEWARE!!..RENT THIS GAME FIRST BEFORE
YOU WASTE 50 BUCKS OF YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY!!
I am curious how other players rate this game once
they play it..i think many will agree with me on this one!

DIDNT I TELL U rated this product 4/10"

So if no magasine has reviewed it yet (Gamecube version), and he dosnt work for one so he cannot have the game yet, then this false post shouldnt be up as it will put people off from pre-ordering, when the game may be good.
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:08
Regular
"Unretired"
Sorry to spam messages, but I must point out this guy is/might be american as he says that it costs "50 bucks".

But im sure turok isnt released in USA any earlier, definitely not the G-cube version.
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:20
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Elite Chaos wrote:
> But im sure turok isnt released in USA any earlier, definitely not the
> G-cube version.

Actually, according to IGNcube, the Gamecube version of Turok Evolution was released on 29th August, even though they have yet to review it.
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:23
Regular
"Unretired"
Uncle Albert wrote:
> Elite Chaos wrote:
> But im sure turok isnt released in USA any earlier, definitely not
> the
> G-cube version.
>
> Actually, according to IGNcube, the Gamecube version of Turok
> Evolution was released on 29th August, even though they have yet to
> review it.

According to my NGC, the gamecube version of turok is releaased everywhere on the 27th of September.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.