GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"kill the microplop x boc"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 16:58
Regular
it smells
Sun 01/09/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Everyone please do not bother.
Sun 01/09/02 at 17:37
Regular
I am starting to wonder if posting in this forum is a good idea anymore! GameCube owners complain about how people go in there forums yet I don't think they get half the abuse we get! I wish these people could just be banned on the spot, if SR started to do that then people would just stop doing it. Yes you don't have to like a console but this is beyond a joke! I have reported the post but I don't know what good it will do as I don't know what SR's policy is on deleting stupid entries. I will go ask them now and tell them about this post, something has got to be cone about this.
Sun 01/09/02 at 17:37
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
King cool, eh?

Aha.
Sun 01/09/02 at 17:15
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Oh and look, another well informed skank pile from the Ninty or Sony toilet has arrived...
Sun 01/09/02 at 17:14
*claps*
Well done king cool, that was an excellent well worded post, I'll just report how good it is to SR personally...
Sun 01/09/02 at 16:58
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
it smells

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.