GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i hate zelda"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 16:38
Regular
It has always been awful and bnow it looks like a pig sty.
o y wont it die.

poetry

i won game a day

i love nom magazine

groove out
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:47
"The Will of D."
Me makes five. I still don't think that resurrection counts as a ninty protector since all he came in for is to annoy us GC fans.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Strafex wrote:
> savatt1668 wrote:
> Strafex wrote:
> Incidently. Half the positive Xbox discussions come from us Ninty's!
> (Like Edgy, myself etc... - not fanboys!)
> Your forum is SO dead without us! :-P
>
> Ouch ! Kinda underlines that my efforts go unnoticed. :-(
> I was away for a month in Florida so I could only post a few times
> every 1 or 2 days. ;-)
>
> Still, it takes more than one to make a discussion.
> I know that regs like yourself, Normad Soul, Garbe and Gamesfreak etc
> make regular posts in the forum, but it takes more than just four to
> hold a forum up...

yeah takes more than 4 to stop all those millions of ninty hate fan boy posts
Wed 04/09/02 at 10:42
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> Strafex wrote:
>
> Ouch ! Kinda underlines that my efforts go unnoticed. :-(
> I was away for a month in Florida so I could only post a few times
> every 1 or 2 days. ;-)

Still, it takes more than one to make a discussion.
I know that regs like yourself, Normad Soul, Garbe and Gamesfreak etc make regular posts in the forum, but it takes more than just four to hold a forum up...
Wed 04/09/02 at 08:08
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
~Resurection~ wrote:
> my aim was to rattle a few cages and i have done LOL.
>
> although it's a shame that the none fan boys haven't seen the funny
> side like some have in the x box forum from my post but hey.
>
> oh and the GC still suckz hehe

get a life!!
Wed 04/09/02 at 01:23
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
my aim was to rattle a few cages and i have done LOL.

although it's a shame that the none fan boys haven't seen the funny side like some have in the x box forum from my post but hey.

oh and the GC still suckz hehe
Wed 04/09/02 at 00:54
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm not going to go around naming names, but I've seen loads of posters writing stuff like Res has and a good number of them and a good number of them have replied to him at some point in this forum (mainly early on).

As for the X-Box forum holding him in high regard, I wouldn't say that so much, I think its really a case of them sticking to their own forum and trying to get on with things. Maybe one or two are even seeing it as the Ninty forum getting some of the fanboy problems back. Overall I can't speak for everyone else and what they're thinking.
As for me, like I've said, he's my cousin and I can't go hounding and hating him because of what he posts on here so I let him get on with it - he goes his direction, I go mine.
Wed 04/09/02 at 00:14
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> Quite a few things actually...

Anyway, I haven't once posted a fanboy-ish comment in the X-Box forum and consider myself quite impartial (owning a PS2 and 'Cube, whilst having played on X-Box and DC a fair few times). It's people like Res who are the annoying ones, and I wouldn't say three quarters of people in here act in the annoying way he does.
Wed 04/09/02 at 00:10
Regular
Well most of my posting in the X-box forum is as a reply to somebody with a fanboyish attitude against Nintendo.

Though that's not the reason I go to the X-box forum (if it was I'd be in the Sony forum a lot more too).
Wed 04/09/02 at 00:10
Regular
What Strafex said is true, box_car_boy, TOSH etc were all mocked, ridiculed and cast out by all the decent 'members' of the Nintendo forum, where as you hold a moron X-box fanboy with the brain power equivalent of a stick of celery in high regard.
Wed 04/09/02 at 00:06
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Strafex wrote:

Ouch ! Kinda underlines that my efforts go unnoticed. :-(
I was away for a month in Florida so I could only post a few times every 1 or 2 days. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.