GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did man walk on the moon?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 13:26
Regular
Do you beleive man actually walked on the moon? This is a debatable question as there are many things which could make it all made up.

When you look at the pictures of the moon and the United States of America flag you will notice that the flag is waving in the wind but there is no wind on the moon!! Perhaps it was all set up at area 51 in the middle of the arizona desert? was it windy that day? and in the pictures there are no stars in the background! where did they all go!

I also think that there is a thing like the Ozone layer around the moon which is radioactive or something and it would kill humans who came in contact with it and also which I should mention why hasn't any one visited the moon since 1969? that is 33 years and man hasn't went back up to the moon.

There was also a program on before which I watched and they said a russian spy plane or something like that seen the lines where the props were to go. What do you think?
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:56
Regular
"d(^_^)b"
Getawayman wrote:
> I saw that programme, I don't know what I believe, but i'm more for
> them not going.

w0000000000t!!!!
Fri 13/09/02 at 13:08
"smelly!!"
I saw that programme, I don't know what I believe, but i'm more for them not going.
Fri 13/09/02 at 11:28
"Darkness, always"
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential troublemakers and 'neutralise' them."
Fri 13/09/02 at 10:32
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Of course we are - Snuggly is really a triple agent working for at least three secret government agencies watching out for radicals - all this nonsense about banning people - they are actually being * Removed * .

Careful people !
Fri 13/09/02 at 10:26
"Darkness, always"
Next people will be saying that America secretly started WWII so that they could join late and claim to be the heroes...

God knows what else they'll say. But then, who are they? I mean THEY, THEM, the people who tell us these things. Are they themselves government agents? Or perhaps aliens sowing discord so as to render the planet powerless against invasion?

ARE WE BEING WATCHED?
Fri 13/09/02 at 09:23
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Dr Duck wrote:
> Flanders wrote:
> Crikeys - alot of discussion has obviously gone on here and I ain't
> going to read through it all but hey.
>
> On July 16th 1969 Neil Armstrong was the first human being to walk
> on
> the surface of the moon. It's a fact people - get over it and throw
> your stooopid conspiracy theories in the bin where they belong.
>
>
> Well like you said, you didn't read the thread.

I didn't say that - I said I wasn't going to read it all - and I didn't

By all means make a
> decent post, but if you just want to belittle peoples opinions because
> you happen not to agree,

I havn't belittled anybodies opinions - I have just stated that it is daft people wasting so much time on these conspiracy theories.

The fact of the matter is that Neil Armstrong did walk on the moon - why do people have to try to disprove everything that actually happened ?

What is the point?

>
> sod
>
> off

Wow - what an intelligent, well thought out comment. How long did that take you then ? resorting to this kind of thing only causes resentments.

>
> And if you want to start the topic up again, i'd suggest you do read
> through it first, see if you actually have anything new and worthwhile
> to say.
> Funny, i get the impression you won't.

I did have something worthwile to say - I'm not going to start agreeing and adding more rubbish about shadows going in the wrong way and the way the flag rippled or didn't and all that nonsense - my point to the discussion was to state that it did happen.........because it did.
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:34
Regular
Flanders wrote:
> Crikeys - alot of discussion has obviously gone on here and I ain't
> going to read through it all but hey.
>
> On July 16th 1969 Neil Armstrong was the first human being to walk on
> the surface of the moon. It's a fact people - get over it and throw
> your stooopid conspiracy theories in the bin where they belong.

Well like you said, you didn't read the thread. By all means make a decent post, but if you just want to belittle peoples opinions because you happen not to agree,

sod

off

And if you want to start the topic up again, i'd suggest you do read through it first, see if you actually have anything new and worthwhile to say.
Funny, i get the impression you won't.
Thu 12/09/02 at 20:11
Regular
"i am fubby"
i don't think so, i think the americans made it up so they could say they did it before russia...but why didn't russia go anyway? and how did they get the camera to work on the moon?
Thu 12/09/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Crikeys - alot of discussion has obviously gone on here and I ain't going to read through it all but hey.

On July 16th 1969 Neil Armstrong was the first human being to walk on the surface of the moon. It's a fact people - get over it and throw your stooopid conspiracy theories in the bin where they belong.
Thu 12/09/02 at 15:31
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
It seems that being inflicted with limited intelligece is'nt enough for moon landing conspiracy theorists... now they have to deal with the fury of Buzz Aldren too!

(As stolen from Silicon.com)

'Buzz Aldrin takes a swing at conspiracy theorist

His spacecraft may never have landed, but his punch apparently did...

A conspiracy theorist who claims the first moon landing was a hoax, and has used the internet to publicise his 'findings', has allegedly been assaulted by former astronaut Buzz Aldrin.

The altercation occurred when Bart Sibrel confronted Aldrin, accusing the pioneer of the final frontier of fraudulently staging his trip into space in conjunction with the US government, NASA and his fellow astronauts.

Sibrel's bold accusations have developed a cult following on the internet. His own website www.moonmovie.com outlines a number of his findings.'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.