GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man utd lucky not to have finished with 7 or 8 men."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 11:52
Regular
Keane should definitely have walked that was atrocious.
Phil neville definitely should have gone for that horrendous tackle after he was already booked.
Beckham was slightly less clear but as his booking was a little unlucky i think rennie let him of that bundle in the box which was easily a booking as the first one was so dodgy.
Now, Laurent Blanc was the subtle one, he took a leaf out of "the henchoz book of defensive goalkeeping" did anyone notice how subtly he saved McAteers shot just before Flo scored. If flo hadn't of put that in the game would have stopped and Blanc would have been of good keeping but e was lucky to get away with it.

Keane and Neville should both have walked
Blanc was extremely lucky to have got away with it.
Beckham shouldn't have got the first booking so deserved to stay on. (but has anyone noticed he is getting a lot dirtier of late)
Mon 02/09/02 at 08:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Keown shoved Hasselbaink at the top of the chest near his neck, now whenever i play football i don't expect someone to shove me and wind me by almost hitting me in the neck. I expect someone to be pulling my shirt give a few shoulder digs in but not shove me around the box. Keown raised his hands to Hasselbaink and should have been sent off. There was obvious intent which warranted a card even further
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:43
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Mr Ritze wrote:
> That was not jostling for position
>
> You also need to remember that Keown and Hasselbaink have a history of
> aggro with each other, a bit like Keane and - well, everyone else.

I didn't actually see him do anything to Hasselbaink, I saw it happen to nearly all the other players though.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:41
"High polygon count"
Mr Ritze wrote:
> That was not jostling for position

You also need to remember that Keown and Hasselbaink have a history of aggro with each other, a bit like Keane and - well, everyone else.

Can't remember what started it, but they're always at it.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:33
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Watch any football match and you'll see that going on - "part of
> the game", as they say - jostling for position.

That was not jostling for position, you could understand a bit of shirt tugging and trying to out-muscle each other but he was just lashing out at anyone standing close while they were just standing and not dishing any back.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:28
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
On a different note, Wiltord looks like a Sperm Whale :P

He should have went off for that shove though, that was intent. Ok, the ONLY intent was to put him on the floor, but it's still intent.
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:39
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Wiltord should have got a straight red when he raised his hands to
> Gronkjaer.

I agree with that. But Gronkjaer was also booked, so there was something going on there that we didn't know about - maybe some verbal. Wiltord isn't usually the sort to respond like that.
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:37
"High polygon count"
Mr Ritze wrote:
> A few times nearer the end of the match the cameras zoomed in whilst
> waiting for set-pieces and he was constantly shoving all the players
> around, yet didn't get booked for it at all.

Watch any football match and you'll see that going on - "part of the game", as they say - jostling for position.
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Figo wrote:
> Keown is only using shirt pulling because he is so cr@p and can't keep
> up with anyone.

He wasn't shirt pulling but physically assaulting everyone. A few times nearer the end of the match the cameras zoomed in whilst waiting for set-pieces and he was constantly shoving all the players around, yet didn't get booked for it at all.
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:01
Regular
Keown is only using shirt pulling because he is so cr@p and can't keep up with anyone.
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:47
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> Beckham shouldn't have got the first booking so deserved to stay on.
> (but has anyone noticed he is getting a lot dirtier of late)

Not dirty, just "cunning" like he said the England team needed to be during the world cup ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.