GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Ever Traded In An N64 ? Help, please ? :)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 21:20
Regular
Hi, basically a friend want's to trade in an N64, with no box but complete, along with 10 games (not sure what they are) but all boxed with instructions.

Has anyone here traded in their N64 stuff at Another World, Game, Gamestation, or Special Reserve, and what kind of price did you get for a trade in against stuff ?

Any info anyone has will be really helpful ! And, in case you're wondering why I don't just go find out myself, all 4 say they need to see the stuff before giving prices, as nearest is hour away I wondered if anyone else had any info.

Replies appreciated

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 01/09/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Thanks everyone, I suspected the trade in prices weren't good ! I've suggested Ebay to my friend but she just wants to take all her son's stuff into a shop to trade for a PS2, even with the new price drop I think there's still going to be lots to pay !

Thanks again,

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 01/09/02 at 09:13
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Ebay is okay for slling but stuff usually has to be boxed to make alot of money, write down the list of games, someone might be interested on here!
Sun 01/09/02 at 04:31
Regular
Ebay might be the best bet, i think.

If you do try, you can always set the reserve to cover yourself if the bidding doesn't get high enough.
But in my experience, you won't get a great deal from shops' trade-in prices.

That said, it's less hassle than ebay.
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:01
Regular
1 quid for the console .{sorry}
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:01
Regular
Big shops like GAME will give u 1 quid max
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
My brother got loads for selling his unboxed Nintendo and 6 games and loads of accesories on ebay.He had 10 and sold the good ones sepreatly. He got enought to buy his gc, ssbm and a memmory card.
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:32
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
You'll get 20 quid tops for the console (sells for 30 quid unboxed at GAME) and say 7.50 a game if theyre good (Goldeneye, Perfeckt Dark, Mario) and as low as 1 pound if they're bad.
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Hi, basically a friend want's to trade in an N64, with no box but complete, along with 10 games (not sure what they are) but all boxed with instructions.

Has anyone here traded in their N64 stuff at Another World, Game, Gamestation, or Special Reserve, and what kind of price did you get for a trade in against stuff ?

Any info anyone has will be really helpful ! And, in case you're wondering why I don't just go find out myself, all 4 say they need to see the stuff before giving prices, as nearest is hour away I wondered if anyone else had any info.

Replies appreciated

~~Belldandy~~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.