GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Links day off......"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 20:19
Regular
6.02am.

Woken up by that damn fairy! *LISTEN!* NO! Ah well, better get up, my Lucky Charms and Lon Lon Milk await.

6.04am.

*BURP!* AHA! Bet Shigsy never wanted to see that side of me! I shall rebel!

6.21am.

Heading out into the village now. Midos pis*ing me off now....seems he asked Saria out, and she said theres somebody else *LISTEN!* Ya damn fairy!
Anyway, my secret seduction plan is working......MMMMMWAAHHAHAHA!

9.17am.

Spent morning cutting grasss and throwing rocks around, but nobody seemed to care, and so I got bored....quickly. Now, where shall I go.....Desert Coloussus? Nah, deserts ruin my complexion. Hyrule Lake! AHA! Now, wheres my Ocarina? DAMN. Have to walk - Its so unfair!

9.18am.

AH! Made it. What a strenous journey that wasn't. OI! DAMN CROW. TAKE THAT!

AHA! Didn't like my boomerang eh? Too bad! Now. Water Temple? Nope, my day off! YAHOO! Fishing? Lopsided swimming? Crow Shooting? Sun Piercing? Nah.........lets go to Gerudo Fort, to see the prewdy ladies. Hehe!

10.27am.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!*

OH GOD DAMN IT! Hello, lovely lady ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHH. Damn stone floor. Not again! Caught by those beautys! Ah well. Now, let me see...aha! My Ocarina! What were you doing in that invisible back pocket of mine?

WARPS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

10.28am.

Oh boring, the Temple Of Time. Play some decent music!

12.05pm.

Spent the moring and lunch getting pis*ed with some running loon adn two gays who laugh at each other the whole time. Odd they are too. Now investigating backstreets.....

12.12pm.

DAMN DOG! GRRRRRRR TO YOU TO! YAP YAP? I'll give ya YAP YAP!

12.13pm.

OI Shigsy! Why didn't you allow my sword in this bit? EH?

12.23pm

Ran out of cash, so did some pot smashing *AHEM* and got a bit of moolah. The guard didn't seem to mind, even when he had his kneecaps hacked.....now, Lon Lon, and Malon. Hope Talons not there..the barn awaits!

1.00pm

Ah Malon!

1.23pm

OOOO! MALON!

1.50pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........ *lights up*

AHA!

3.00pm.

Ah yes, now where was I. Off to Zoras domain. Always time to take the pis* out of those fish eyed fish smelling freaks!

3.24pm.

Oh no, Ruto. My wife-to-be. Still got that gem. However, she wants to er, consumate the relationship. and I would, as shes quite fit, but she smells and I'm, to tell the truth, knackered. Malons rough! Quickly divert to diving game.

3.56pm.

WHAT YOU DOING? CHUCKING CASH OFF A CLIFF! MAD THESE FISH PEOPLE!

I dived in and collected the cash. BLING BLING! YAHOO! Now, off too.....

4.15pm.

OI! FAT A*S MOVE IT! Yeah you, lard bucket. King Zora move! *LISTEN* Yeah you tell him Navi!

6.51pm.

Lard boy Kingy finaly moved, only for me to get bored, and head off for Death Mountain.

7.23pm.

Ahhhhhh......sunset, stolen cash, beer, a big sword making drinking partner, a girl, and an owl to chuck stones at! Could a hero ask for any more?

8.20pm.

Went to visit that fairy that lives up there somewhere. She gave me some power, but i dunno what it was, dant care really. *HIC!* She llllllllllooooks pwedy!

9.19pm.

Aforementioned owl gave me dizzy ride back to Kakariko village. Ah, now for home!

11.00pm.

ooo, Saria. My hut looks, lovely.......Oh no! My day offs nearly over. Ah well....

11.13pm.

Seduced Saria......hmmmmm.......foresty!

11.59pm

AHA! *Lights up*

Hhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.......all in a days work for a world saving hero.

---------------

;)
Sun 01/09/02 at 23:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Methinking of a newer one too..........
Sun 01/09/02 at 23:50
"The Will of D."
Going to do another thing like that like Princess Zelda's wedding day with Link, and that Ganondorf yet again kidnaps her and Link saves the day.
Sun 01/09/02 at 23:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tehe!

GAD?

I can only hope..................
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:09
Regular
Lol - great post Cyclone. A possible GAD contender methinks.
Sun 01/09/02 at 18:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think hes adult enough already in this one!
Sun 01/09/02 at 13:23
"The Will of D."
LOL, and that last joke you did was meant to sound like Hyrule wasn't it?
You should do one when he's an adult.
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Links final quote, Lester Burnham style:

"I RULE!"

;)
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:11
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
mmm...forsty..

LOL!!!

:D
Sat 31/08/02 at 20:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
6.02am.

Woken up by that damn fairy! *LISTEN!* NO! Ah well, better get up, my Lucky Charms and Lon Lon Milk await.

6.04am.

*BURP!* AHA! Bet Shigsy never wanted to see that side of me! I shall rebel!

6.21am.

Heading out into the village now. Midos pis*ing me off now....seems he asked Saria out, and she said theres somebody else *LISTEN!* Ya damn fairy!
Anyway, my secret seduction plan is working......MMMMMWAAHHAHAHA!

9.17am.

Spent morning cutting grasss and throwing rocks around, but nobody seemed to care, and so I got bored....quickly. Now, where shall I go.....Desert Coloussus? Nah, deserts ruin my complexion. Hyrule Lake! AHA! Now, wheres my Ocarina? DAMN. Have to walk - Its so unfair!

9.18am.

AH! Made it. What a strenous journey that wasn't. OI! DAMN CROW. TAKE THAT!

AHA! Didn't like my boomerang eh? Too bad! Now. Water Temple? Nope, my day off! YAHOO! Fishing? Lopsided swimming? Crow Shooting? Sun Piercing? Nah.........lets go to Gerudo Fort, to see the prewdy ladies. Hehe!

10.27am.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!*

OH GOD DAMN IT! Hello, lovely lady ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHH. Damn stone floor. Not again! Caught by those beautys! Ah well. Now, let me see...aha! My Ocarina! What were you doing in that invisible back pocket of mine?

WARPS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

10.28am.

Oh boring, the Temple Of Time. Play some decent music!

12.05pm.

Spent the moring and lunch getting pis*ed with some running loon adn two gays who laugh at each other the whole time. Odd they are too. Now investigating backstreets.....

12.12pm.

DAMN DOG! GRRRRRRR TO YOU TO! YAP YAP? I'll give ya YAP YAP!

12.13pm.

OI Shigsy! Why didn't you allow my sword in this bit? EH?

12.23pm

Ran out of cash, so did some pot smashing *AHEM* and got a bit of moolah. The guard didn't seem to mind, even when he had his kneecaps hacked.....now, Lon Lon, and Malon. Hope Talons not there..the barn awaits!

1.00pm

Ah Malon!

1.23pm

OOOO! MALON!

1.50pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........ *lights up*

AHA!

3.00pm.

Ah yes, now where was I. Off to Zoras domain. Always time to take the pis* out of those fish eyed fish smelling freaks!

3.24pm.

Oh no, Ruto. My wife-to-be. Still got that gem. However, she wants to er, consumate the relationship. and I would, as shes quite fit, but she smells and I'm, to tell the truth, knackered. Malons rough! Quickly divert to diving game.

3.56pm.

WHAT YOU DOING? CHUCKING CASH OFF A CLIFF! MAD THESE FISH PEOPLE!

I dived in and collected the cash. BLING BLING! YAHOO! Now, off too.....

4.15pm.

OI! FAT A*S MOVE IT! Yeah you, lard bucket. King Zora move! *LISTEN* Yeah you tell him Navi!

6.51pm.

Lard boy Kingy finaly moved, only for me to get bored, and head off for Death Mountain.

7.23pm.

Ahhhhhh......sunset, stolen cash, beer, a big sword making drinking partner, a girl, and an owl to chuck stones at! Could a hero ask for any more?

8.20pm.

Went to visit that fairy that lives up there somewhere. She gave me some power, but i dunno what it was, dant care really. *HIC!* She llllllllllooooks pwedy!

9.19pm.

Aforementioned owl gave me dizzy ride back to Kakariko village. Ah, now for home!

11.00pm.

ooo, Saria. My hut looks, lovely.......Oh no! My day offs nearly over. Ah well....

11.13pm.

Seduced Saria......hmmmmm.......foresty!

11.59pm

AHA! *Lights up*

Hhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.......all in a days work for a world saving hero.

---------------

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.