GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SIGN THE PETITION!!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 20:05
Regular
No one knows if Shenmue 2 X will be canned or not....... BUT JSUT TO BE SAFE!!!! Please sign the petition to keep Shenmue 2x in Europe.... Shenmue 2 will probably make it to Europe and wont be canned, but please if we can all play it safe and just sign the petition. Its completely up to you, but every signature helps.

http://www.petitiononline.com/shenmuex/petition.html

Thanx.

http://www.petitiononline.com/shenmuex/petition.html
Sat 31/08/02 at 23:07
Regular
Oh it wasn't you it was that friend of yours, one of them has been banned already and I am not sure about the other one! You might not get banned after all, NOOOO!
Sat 31/08/02 at 23:01
Regular
"Festivus!"
who me? not been IN the Dreamcast section, never mind contributed!
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:35
Regular
I have reported him for his contribution to the Dreamcast forum and so has Tom, hopefully he won't be around for much longer under this user :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:30
Regular
Haven't you got something better to do? - Like jumping off a cliff.
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Festivus!"
It may as well be a can of tesco value beans now.. hahahaha
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just on my way to sign now. ;-)
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:07
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
I signed the petition for the UK translation of Shenmue 2 for DC!!! As you said nothing happened..... but thats cos it got such a low response..... If we have enough people signing to make a significant difference on the possible sales of Shenmue 2x on XBox..... then the developers will most likely listen to us!

It literally takes a few seconds to sign, please tell everyone else about it, because there needs to be a good few thousand signings.

Thanx.
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:04
Regular
I think Shenmue III WILL come to XBOX, but SEGA are prone to strange decisions. Love 'em, but they are a bit nuts.
If Shenmue II sells badly, the whole series might be canned.... that would be a sad day.
It's a very expensive project, and if it isn't making money then the plug might be pulled for good.
I'm being a bit pessimistic, I know.
Sat 31/08/02 at 20:46
Regular
I agree Nomad, that is my main concern! But as I said before, I am getting a GameCube soon and I will make sure that I own the console that will release Shenmue 3!
Sat 31/08/02 at 20:40
Regular
I remember signing a petition for the English translation version of Shenmue II on the Dreamcast - it didn't make any difference. I'll sign the it, but I doubt it will change anything.

I must admit, I'm more interested to know whether Shenmue III is destined for XBOX, as I own and have played I&II several times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.