GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone played......."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker'.
Thu 03/07/08 at 10:43
Regular
"THFC"
Well i would like to know about Dragon Quest Monster Joker - found it for £12 at CEX and thought about it. Just wanting to see if any of you have played it and what you thought.

Which then lead me to making a forum where i think people should post a game to get opinions from the users here, between us we have played a fair load of games and should be able to help.

Hopefully someone can help me with DQ: Monster joker - is it worth it? how long etc etc

Any help would be great. Thanks

And like i said if there is a game your not sure about post it here and we will see if we can all help each other!
Sun 20/12/09 at 15:39
Regular
Hey I don't know if you bought Joker yet but it's pretty ok. Especially for the price that it is nowadays. If you like pokemon then you will love this one. I noticed you posted a walkthroough on Phantom Hourglass (thanks for the help by the way) so you must be a roleplayer time of guy so you will like this one.
Wed 20/08/08 at 04:49
Regular
"no,not a sandwich!"
i think your forum ideas pretty kool. anyone played primal?
Thu 03/07/08 at 10:43
Regular
"THFC"
Well i would like to know about Dragon Quest Monster Joker - found it for £12 at CEX and thought about it. Just wanting to see if any of you have played it and what you thought.

Which then lead me to making a forum where i think people should post a game to get opinions from the users here, between us we have played a fair load of games and should be able to help.

Hopefully someone can help me with DQ: Monster joker - is it worth it? how long etc etc

Any help would be great. Thanks

And like i said if there is a game your not sure about post it here and we will see if we can all help each other!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.