GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stephen king forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 11:46
Regular
What are your most favourite Stephen King books you've read? My favourite are the Dark Tower series.
Sun 01/09/02 at 17:53
"The Will of D."
I've got nearly every novel he's got but not The girl who loved Tom Gordon because I don't really like romantic ones the same as twoo others. The new Dark tower books are called
DT5: The Wolves of Calla
DT6: Song of Susannah
DT7: The Dark Tower.
Not yet bought "From a Buick 8" but will do when it's in paperback.
Sun 01/09/02 at 17:05
Regular
not read the dark tower series, my favourite book so far is IT.
next king book I'm gonna read is the girl who loved tom gordon, or the new one, Buick 8 (or whatever its called)
Sun 01/09/02 at 14:32
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Yeah, if you're offering. I think I've read every novel he's written (apart from the newest one). I consider him to be one of the greatest living writers - possibly *the* greatest. I tend to enjoy his epic novels more - stuff like IT and the Desperation duo(can't remember the name of the other one - something like 'The Regulators').

Quality stuff.
Sun 01/09/02 at 14:29
"The Will of D."
Do you want to know the names of them? He's completed No.s 5+6 but he's about 35% thrugh the last book which is obvious on what he calls it.
Sun 01/09/02 at 14:25
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Mr King wrote a short story called Children of the Corn. It was subsequently abused by film companies by turning it in to well over 12 hours of film.

I have read all 4 (so far) of the Dark Tower series. I think they are the best modern sci-fi/fantasy/horror books around, and I can't wait for the next three.

I just hope King won't get hit by another truck before he finishes them.
Sun 01/09/02 at 13:33
"The Will of D."
Has anyone read all 4 Dark Tower books? I know what the next 3 are to be called because Stephen King said it in an Interview on the main website.
Sat 31/08/02 at 20:34
"The Will of D."
Wasn't there a 6th Children of the corn? Children of the Corn: Isaac 666?
Sat 31/08/02 at 20:33
"The Will of D."
Were they done by Stephen King? I don't think they were.
Still reading The Stand it's 1,420 pages long and i'm at the 900 mark.
Sat 31/08/02 at 19:33
Seen Children of the Corn I to V, the movie. They ain't scary.
Sat 31/08/02 at 18:49
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I started reading Firestarter a couple of months ago, but got bored.

I'm now reading Interview with the Vampire, by Anne Rice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.