GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*SPOILER* ONLY READ IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING MARIO SUNSHINE!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 09:34
Regular
I don't know if you knew this, i know i didn't, but the water Mario turns out to be bowser's son!!!! Bowser has to be the main boss in Mario Sunshine, that's great news!!! :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 13:21
Regular
I wonder who the mum is??
I hate to think.

Im sure theres moe to it, yes hes his sun, but maybe how it happened why it happened, and such and such.

It hasnt spoilt it for me becuase it will be diffrent to learn it from the game, i feel.

How does peach not know its a fake mario whens hes blue???
Sat 31/08/02 at 13:05
Regular
How do you expect me too read the title and not want to come in, damn you

*shakes fist*

:D
Sat 31/08/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I know for a fact that bowser isn't the final boss.
I read the end of a walkthough just now and the final boss is not bowser.

p.s I'm lying but am saying it to make you all feel better.
Sat 31/08/02 at 12:50
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Mario isn't for everyone so it isn't a pointless post, also i did write SPOILER and my title is block capitals to make sure no-one read it and ruined the game for themselves. By the Way, i was guessing that Bowser could be the final boss, but playing another couple of hours, i'm doubting it now, so i wouldn't worry if you have read this!!! :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:28
"The Will of D."
Now I can't get it out of my head! Oh wait i'll try to get myself drunk so I won't remember a thing.
*opens a bottle of gin and tonic*
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> why did i read this ! WHY ! im so stupid :(

now i'm stupid to WHY DID I READ!!! sigh i'll go hang myself in the garage :( (runs down stairs with rope) :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:15
Regular
It's a pretty pointless post seeing as most people are getting Mario Sunshine...
Sat 31/08/02 at 10:14
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
why did i read this ! WHY ! im so stupid :(
Sat 31/08/02 at 09:34
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I don't know if you knew this, i know i didn't, but the water Mario turns out to be bowser's son!!!! Bowser has to be the main boss in Mario Sunshine, that's great news!!! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.