GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funny Jerry Lawler"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 01:04
Regular
After watching RAW today i just had to laugh out loud at what Jerry Lawler said during the RVD vs Tommy Dreamer match.

Jim Ross - These guys have a long history from their days in ECW king.
Jerry Lawler - ECW didn't that stand for Extremely Crappy Wrestling

Hmmmm sorry but back in the day this organisation had far better wrestlers and provided the edge of your seat entertainment that Vinnie Mac can only dream of at night. Also the wrestlers in ECW weren't hyped up on steroids like a few i could mention in WWE. The only reason they failed was because of the big 2 organisations buying out all the talent and leaving ECW with only a handful of the loyal talent.
But even then they still provided some of the best moments in wrestling and some of the greatest matches ever. Virtually every Sabu and RVD match they had back then would wipe the floor with anything the WWF/E has ever put on. Every show you saw something new and more exciting then the last. You never got the same old boring matches you get now in the WWE.
Also they had the best ever commentator in Joey *OH MY GAWD* Styles. Vinnie Mac should sign him right now and get rid of that boring old fool Jim Ross.
Now i'm a big fan of ECW always will be and after watching an edition of the latest WWE program i'll quickly slap in an ECW tape just to keep my faith in wrestling and know maybe one day it will be that good again. Maybe Lawlers jealous that he never got to be a wrestler in ECW and has to keep convincing himself that WWE doesn't suck more than Monica Lewinsky in an oval shaped room who knows. But maybe he'll keep his mouth shut about the greatest wrestling organisation ever.
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
The King p!sses me off unbelievably, especially his obsession with women and 'puppies.' He ruined the whole of RAW a fortnight ago with his constant pushing of HLA and the way he put down the 4-way main event whenever JR got excited about it.
Sun 22/09/02 at 12:25
Has anybody heard
12 stones - broken,
slow chemical - finger eleven
or/and jurgen vries - the theme??

my fav. songs
Sun 22/09/02 at 12:16
Regular
I think listening to "the King" is MUCH better than listening to Heyman.
Sat 31/08/02 at 10:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, The King rules.

:-D
Sat 31/08/02 at 01:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
After watching RAW today i just had to laugh out loud at what Jerry Lawler said during the RVD vs Tommy Dreamer match.

Jim Ross - These guys have a long history from their days in ECW king.
Jerry Lawler - ECW didn't that stand for Extremely Crappy Wrestling

Hmmmm sorry but back in the day this organisation had far better wrestlers and provided the edge of your seat entertainment that Vinnie Mac can only dream of at night. Also the wrestlers in ECW weren't hyped up on steroids like a few i could mention in WWE. The only reason they failed was because of the big 2 organisations buying out all the talent and leaving ECW with only a handful of the loyal talent.
But even then they still provided some of the best moments in wrestling and some of the greatest matches ever. Virtually every Sabu and RVD match they had back then would wipe the floor with anything the WWF/E has ever put on. Every show you saw something new and more exciting then the last. You never got the same old boring matches you get now in the WWE.
Also they had the best ever commentator in Joey *OH MY GAWD* Styles. Vinnie Mac should sign him right now and get rid of that boring old fool Jim Ross.
Now i'm a big fan of ECW always will be and after watching an edition of the latest WWE program i'll quickly slap in an ECW tape just to keep my faith in wrestling and know maybe one day it will be that good again. Maybe Lawlers jealous that he never got to be a wrestler in ECW and has to keep convincing himself that WWE doesn't suck more than Monica Lewinsky in an oval shaped room who knows. But maybe he'll keep his mouth shut about the greatest wrestling organisation ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.