GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flookle - anyone else had a problem?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/07/08 at 20:39
Regular
I was fortunate to win a WII Mario Kart on this site, but regretfully have to report that it has been marked as "preparing to ship" for well over the maximum 28 days that they state in their t&C's.

Now i fully accept that getting hold of this game anywhere except Ebay is a challenge but if they hadn't got one then they shouldnt be auctioning it - should they?

Furthermore i have emailed them twice and their reply is as scarce as Wii Karts.

Has anyone ever received anything except credits? How the heck to i advance my complaint, how do i get my money back?
Tue 25/11/08 at 23:13
Regular
this company fookle is no serious i buy 70 pounds in credits and nothing happen
i send them a email and dont replay
they just want to keep my money
Wed 23/07/08 at 00:41
Regular
Hi Guys

Mike from Flookle here. HUGE apologies for the delays with your prizes. We have been experiencing a lot of problems with Wii Fit and Mario Kart but like the rest of the UK we are expecting stock shortly now.

Your orders will be fulfilled as soon as stock arrive.

Apologies again but if you can bear with us you should have your bits very shortly. All other prizes are unaffected and we are shipping as normal.
Sat 19/07/08 at 15:13
Regular
no, i have gone after a refund through Paypal but they aren't getting a reply either.
Mon 14/07/08 at 18:24
Regular
hi
my husband just won a wii fit on this site and although the money has been paid we can no longer login to this site as it keeps says username and password are incorrect did you ever get either you game or your money back???
Tue 01/07/08 at 20:39
Regular
I was fortunate to win a WII Mario Kart on this site, but regretfully have to report that it has been marked as "preparing to ship" for well over the maximum 28 days that they state in their t&C's.

Now i fully accept that getting hold of this game anywhere except Ebay is a challenge but if they hadn't got one then they shouldnt be auctioning it - should they?

Furthermore i have emailed them twice and their reply is as scarce as Wii Karts.

Has anyone ever received anything except credits? How the heck to i advance my complaint, how do i get my money back?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.