GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doshin"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/08/02 at 00:03
Regular
Is anybody getting this?

It seems to be released on Sep20th. But not mcu has been said her about it?

Anybody?
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:42
Regular
I thought it was one hundred GOOD or better games by Christmas, i.e. games like Universal Studios aren't included in that hundred.
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:52
Regular
Yeah, i guess there's not enough hype to go round at the moment.

Surprised to have had to go poking around for the likes of Godzilla and Asylum too. While the latter may be some time off, Godzilla looks like it too could be a great title.

100 games by christmas. They can't all get marioesque publicity.
Then again, they don't all deserve to creep onto the shop shelf in the style of eggo mania.

:^)
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:39
Regular
Doshin's been suprisingly hush hush and I've only read a small article on it. I think this may be a suprise hit.
Sat 31/08/02 at 15:46
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes Dringo lets go back in time to 1973 the last time that the word "Capish" was used lol ;D
Sat 31/08/02 at 15:21
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Before he was a minor character now he is a major character.
>
> Uhhh actually he stared in...
>
> dun dun dunnnn.....
>
>
> Doshin The Giant!! On the 64DD.
>
> Which WAS released in Japan you see

Don't patronise me I know but it was only in Japan, it didn't sell at all, the 64DD flopped and so he is a minor character. Capish?
Sat 31/08/02 at 15:07
Regular
There's a doshin movie on nintendo.co.uk - quite a bit to download, but very nice.

Doesn't answer many questions though :^)

'such a gentle yellow giant'

his belly button still concerns me :^o
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It doesn't really matter probably Nintendo but either way he's a good and evil giant and a red giant and a yellow giant! It sounds so cool but when I explain it everyone get's confused lol :S Ohwell GO DOSHIN!! GO JASHIN!!! :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Cubist wrote:
> Cooky wrote:
> >The games kinda like Black and White on the PC,
>
> KIND of like lol apart from the whole religion cult bit it is almost
> exactly the same although it is a lot more happier than Black and
> white (well at least when your not jashin :S )

I'm just curious as to who came up with the idea first. Nintendo or that Peter Mol... guy!

:)
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:21
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Cooky wrote:
>The games kinda like Black and White on the PC,

KIND of like lol apart from the whole religion cult bit it is almost exactly the same although it is a lot more happier than Black and white (well at least when your not jashin :S )
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Starlight wrote:
> Doshin, isn't this the game that was supposed to be released on the
> 64DD all that while ago, sounds right.
>
> Looks a bit weird if you ask me, I'll have to read more about it.

Yer your right there. The games kinda like Black and White on the PC, but probably better than that! Specially going that for the console release of BnW they're changing it to be even more like Doshin, whereby you control the monster directly!

I think it looks pretty good, and is one of the games I wanna buy this year.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.