GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Secret discussion forum: only Regulars allowed except me"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 22:58
Regular
Hi I've got some news, I've been given the impression that TOSH has changed his name and maybe left his spelling mistakes behind. Either he's joking about it or he is TOSH, Rockin Nanan IS TOSH.
Reply if you feel that he is.
Thu 29/08/02 at 22:58
"The Will of D."
Hi I've got some news, I've been given the impression that TOSH has changed his name and maybe left his spelling mistakes behind. Either he's joking about it or he is TOSH, Rockin Nanan IS TOSH.
Reply if you feel that he is.
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:00
i killed him
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:04
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
can i be the allowed to enter your secret forum for only regulars. im trying to become a regular but cant remember how. (i mean how many words or posts) and hi GSmaster hows you hanging. and what day do you go back to school?
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:06
"The Will of D."
Hows it hanging to you too, I go back on wednesday because i'm not in year 7 or 13 but I am in 11.
Where have you been any how?
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:06
if its secret how come its in the gcube forum and not in the dremcast no one goes there.
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:07
"The Will of D."
rockin nanan wrote:
> if its secret how come its in the gcube forum and not in the dremcast
> no one goes there.
That the entire reason, BECAUSE NO ONE GOES THERE.
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
oooooooo!

I'm the first regular in the regular only topic!

That worked!

;)
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:11
i want to say lahlahlahlah so i did no seriously who is tosh
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
just chillin having a bud! been to work to earn me some money to get golden sun. i get payed on the 22 of sept should have a load of cash after that! i go back on thursday into 6th form and on friday i have one lesson in the morning then i'll go home and play turok evolution! then go to work i seem to work constantly!
"The Will of D."
Well then, the only newbies that I will let in are Egghead and maybe some others I just forgot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.