GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DIE HARD PS2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 22:22
Regular
URGENT: SPECIAL RESERVE HAS REPORTED THAT A GAME CALLED DIE HARD IS IN DEVELOPMENT FOR THE PS2. CHECK THIS LINK. LEAVE NO SPACES IN THE LINK. http://special.reserve.co.uk/listings/specialsearch.php? start=315&search=&sortorder=&co=wv&de=&ma=&me= &ty=&we=&re=&ch=&ol=&si=&la=&sa=

IT IS ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN. IS THIS GAME THE SAME AS DIE HARD VENDETTA?
Thu 29/08/02 at 22:22
Regular
"She's a dog!"
URGENT: SPECIAL RESERVE HAS REPORTED THAT A GAME CALLED DIE HARD IS IN DEVELOPMENT FOR THE PS2. CHECK THIS LINK. LEAVE NO SPACES IN THE LINK. http://special.reserve.co.uk/listings/specialsearch.php? start=315&search=&sortorder=&co=wv&de=&ma=&me= &ty=&we=&re=&ch=&ol=&si=&la=&sa=

IT IS ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN. IS THIS GAME THE SAME AS DIE HARD VENDETTA?
Thu 29/08/02 at 22:31
not urgent idiot boy it is not meant to be shouted about there is loads of games relesed each month why this one so special
Fri 30/08/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
> IS THIS GAME THE SAME AS DIE HARD VENDETTA?

It is Die Hard Vendetta - Its been in development for the PS2 for a while - There is a video of it on last months PSM2 DVD!
Fri 30/08/02 at 16:45
Regular
Umm...do we care?
Fri 30/08/02 at 16:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Strange, die hard vendetta is Gamecube exclusive. Check IGN for proof.
Fri 30/08/02 at 17:13
Regular
isnt it just die hard, the one on PS2.

I dont think it would be the same one as the GCs as they designed the game around the GC.
Also i have 5 mags saying its exclusive and in two off them the head person was saying how easy they are finding it and how they are amazed by the, soz cant rememeber the word, something about "art" at the begining.

If it comes out on PS2 it will be a bit diffrent becuase like i said they made it around the GC.

And like some one said does it matter?
I was ok with the whole console wars but it is boring and really as long as you are happy with the games.

But still either way someone will say "haha GC has die hard you havent" or if it goes the other way "haha PS2 has die hard too, where the exclusive now?"
Fri 30/08/02 at 17:27
Regular
I'm sorry to break this to you but Vendetta is indeed now coming out for PS2 as well.
Sat 31/08/02 at 02:56
Regular
The Die Hard game for the PS2 can not possibly be Die Hard Vendetta. The PS2 game is due out before christmas yet Bits haven't even started on a PS2 version yet. They can't because they are still working on the Gamecube version. In the future they may port the game over but I have never seen or heard anything that suggests that the game is anything but a GC exclusive. There is a Die Hard game for the PS2 and it is due out in November (according to my mums Empire catalogue) but it is NOT developed by Bits, it is NOT called Die Hard Vendetta, instead the game is simply called Die Hard. The catalogue also features the cover art for the game. The cover art for Die Hard Vendetta has not been released. In fact the games multiplayer has reportedly been dropped so that Bits can finish tweaking the single player game to make maximum use of the Gamecubes hardware.
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:12
Regular
Uhh again, do we care?
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:16
hi white stripes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.