GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DIE HARD PS2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 22:22
Regular
URGENT: SPECIAL RESERVE HAS REPORTED THAT A GAME CALLED DIE HARD IS IN DEVELOPMENT FOR THE PS2. CHECK THIS LINK. LEAVE NO SPACES IN THE LINK. http://special.reserve.co.uk/listings/specialsearch.php? start=315&search=&sortorder=&co=wv&de=&ma=&me= &ty=&we=&re=&ch=&ol=&si=&la=&sa=

IT IS ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN. IS THIS GAME THE SAME AS DIE HARD VENDETTA?
Sat 31/08/02 at 14:10
Regular
Thats kinda my point.

Also TS2 has that map editor for 1 player and multi player so that will be hard to beat.
Sat 31/08/02 at 14:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It does look pretty cool, but can it stand up to TS2 and Metroid, not to mention Turok?
Sat 31/08/02 at 13:38
Regular
I really am not bothered by Die hard going to ps2 as well, if it ever happens.

Its stupid arguing over exclusive ness of games like that becuase although it looks good and has some cool extras another shooter will appear on other consoles like that.

What i mean is that GC goes on about having mario, or what ever, when although it wont be the same a game silmilar will come out on PS2.

I learned a lesson in the 64 bit and 32 bit era.
I had a N64 and i used to look at PS1 games and think wow i really want that, and it wasnt on the '64, then i got a PS1 and the game and after a while the game really was just like another game of that genre.
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:59
eh come on im only hated because of you
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:35
Regular
Because I don't expect little newbie idiots like you to try and start a casual convesation with me after I've told you to go lay down and die.

Apart from that, nothing.
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:25
and that matters because
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:24
Regular
Uhh..don't you remember how much I insulted you?
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:16
hi white stripes
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:12
Regular
Uhh again, do we care?
Sat 31/08/02 at 02:56
Regular
The Die Hard game for the PS2 can not possibly be Die Hard Vendetta. The PS2 game is due out before christmas yet Bits haven't even started on a PS2 version yet. They can't because they are still working on the Gamecube version. In the future they may port the game over but I have never seen or heard anything that suggests that the game is anything but a GC exclusive. There is a Die Hard game for the PS2 and it is due out in November (according to my mums Empire catalogue) but it is NOT developed by Bits, it is NOT called Die Hard Vendetta, instead the game is simply called Die Hard. The catalogue also features the cover art for the game. The cover art for Die Hard Vendetta has not been released. In fact the games multiplayer has reportedly been dropped so that Bits can finish tweaking the single player game to make maximum use of the Gamecubes hardware.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.