GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GoldenSun the best rpg on a hand held"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 21:36
Regular
Golden Sun, what a great game .how did nintendo make such a great game .the graphics are amazing for the gba .any one else agree?
Wed 04/09/02 at 03:21
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
agree hmmmm as it's a GBA i guess
Tue 03/09/02 at 12:20
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
how do u get the cloak magic
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:37
"The Will of D."
Maverick42 wrote:
> Tell me where to go.
Was that to: Pocket.ign.com
or the other one which was Planetnintendo/Goldensun/lostage/
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:35
"The Will of D."
Well there wasn't much about the game in the mags prior to it's release in Febuary this year but it was mentioned afterwards though.
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:31
Regular
Sorry, that was supposed to be 'Sure Nintendo didn't just publish it, like they do all GBA games?' with the question mark.
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:30
this is confusing what to get breath of fire1 breath of fire2 golden sun1 goldensun2 29.99 is two much to pay for gba game i want turok evolution pikmin resident evil mario sunshine and lost kingdoms somethings a eleven year old cant afford
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:25
Regular
Tell me where to go. Sure Nintendo didn't just publish it, like they do all GBA games.
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:24
"The Will of D."
Ok, have you got the link password that was announced on pocket.IGN.com plus it's got some screenshots which i've already seen on another secret website I know that's got loads more about the second game.... Whoops I've said too much.
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:16
Regular
I don't think that's right. I thought it was Camelot's project - I'm sure NOM would have got it right.
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:15
"The Will of D."
It was made by Nintendo and Camelot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.