GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Zelda?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 18:16
Regular
Well i was reading a review for the new gba Zelda, it will be great, and then saw something on the GC Zelda.

I wondered which people are wanting most?
Mine is the gba as it has the link up and the GC one does not appeal to me as much. i also dislike the cel shaded graphics. Still will be a good game, just won't get it.

After thinking about the future let's go into the past, which was your favourite Zelda game?

Mine has to be OOT or number 2 where it was side on, remember?

Well look forward to your opinions.
Thu 29/08/02 at 18:16
Regular
"$hit happens"
Well i was reading a review for the new gba Zelda, it will be great, and then saw something on the GC Zelda.

I wondered which people are wanting most?
Mine is the gba as it has the link up and the GC one does not appeal to me as much. i also dislike the cel shaded graphics. Still will be a good game, just won't get it.

After thinking about the future let's go into the past, which was your favourite Zelda game?

Mine has to be OOT or number 2 where it was side on, remember?

Well look forward to your opinions.
Thu 29/08/02 at 18:38
"The Will of D."
Mine was OoT as well, I just hope that they do remake it onto the GC.
Thu 29/08/02 at 19:01
Regular
"$hit happens"
Yea, don't you think that OOT was a lot better when you was Young Link, when you got older it was not as good but still i enjoyed it.

GS what one you looking forward to.

Oh and do you know the release of Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku?

thanks bud i will do those matches soon.
Thu 29/08/02 at 19:16
"The Will of D."
Maybe but It wasn't long enough though.
I don't know when DBZ: legacy of Goku is coming out but you could alway buy an import copy from USA.
Thu 29/08/02 at 19:18
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
What are the requirements to become a reguler and dya have to be a reguler to win a gameaday prize?
Thu 29/08/02 at 19:21
"The Will of D."
Go to the TOP POSTERS section and go into requirements for regular or something like that, I should be one soon.
Thu 29/08/02 at 19:23
Regular
"$hit happens"
You can win if you are a newbie, so don't be down hearted and keep trying!
:)
Thu 29/08/02 at 19:24
"The Will of D."
I need to be on this site for 21 consecutive days before I'm a regular.
Thu 29/08/02 at 19:25
Regular
My favourite Zelda is Oracle Of Ages.

To tell you the truth it's the only one I bothered to play, Majora's Mask came at a bad time for me in my life (other stuff) and Link's Awakening was too hard.
Thu 29/08/02 at 19:27
"The Will of D."
I could do Link's Awakening alright It was also a bit tough. Anyway it was their first try at a portable Zelda game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.