GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's the 'Q' Cube?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 10:49
Regular
Did anyone else just absolutely, madly fall in love with the Silver Panasonic 'Q' Gamecube/DVD/CD player? What I want to know is why the hell Panasonic (and Nintendo) have no intention of releasing it over here in the the UK? I e-mailed Panasonic and they replied with a 'maybe'. Then I wrote to Nintendo UK and their reply was even worse - they said they knew nothing about a 'Q' Gamecube. If the 'Q' was ever released worldwide it would blow the opposition away! (Im first in the Queue) ('Q') Sorry!!

NUFF SAID!
Sat 31/08/02 at 15:02
Regular
You can buy them, if you look hard enough.

There's always a way :^)
Sat 31/08/02 at 14:51
Regular
The fact is Nintendo haven't decided yet.
Sat 31/08/02 at 12:57
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
My Import shop is selling a Q cube, it's quite a big box compared to the square Gamecube one, look on Import game websites, or try Lik-Sang as i know for a fact that they have one!! If you can't import one, i'm sorry Q is certainly not coming here to blighty!!! Why?? i have no idea.
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:44
Regular
"In and out :)"
I went to Hayloft(Decent gaming shop on the I.O.W) and there sellin a Q-cube imposted for £450 but u can only play imported games on it. Its coll tho
Thu 29/08/02 at 10:49
Regular
"Conker the King"
Did anyone else just absolutely, madly fall in love with the Silver Panasonic 'Q' Gamecube/DVD/CD player? What I want to know is why the hell Panasonic (and Nintendo) have no intention of releasing it over here in the the UK? I e-mailed Panasonic and they replied with a 'maybe'. Then I wrote to Nintendo UK and their reply was even worse - they said they knew nothing about a 'Q' Gamecube. If the 'Q' was ever released worldwide it would blow the opposition away! (Im first in the Queue) ('Q') Sorry!!

NUFF SAID!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.