GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube £100"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 22:00
Regular
Well surposedly it will be soon!

You may have noticed that the PS2 has dropped to £170 and the X-Box to £160. Well now the Gamecube is expected to drop to £100 to rivel that!

Good good! Now even more people can afford to sample the delights of the Cube!

:)
Thu 29/08/02 at 11:47
Regular
Im getting fed up with all these things people say about consoles price/games. Why do people always have the better console than the othe person.

i think the gaming will be gone in a few decades as consoles will be released 1 every year and games will get worse.

Since the beginging of the 128bit era all games are rubbish none of them have lived up to the standards of perfect dark and zelda becuase more narrow minded people expect more then just computer games.

im off to play on my snes, which i got a few weeks ago to relive the good times.
Thu 29/08/02 at 11:38
"The Will of D."
Why don't you show me the money?
Thu 29/08/02 at 11:34
Regular
"Selected"
That's right Nintendo.

Show me the money.
Thu 29/08/02 at 09:15
Nintendo have stated that there will be NO price drop for the cube, they said the secret to success at crimbo is in the games and that their 7 exclusives will deliver the goods....
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:48
I just hope all of the buyers will line up in next 4 months also.
If not, well there is alwayes next four month.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:44
"The Will of D."
what about in the next 7 months? didn't you remember any of the new years great games.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bazooka wrote:
> I can smell Dreamcast catastrophic price drop all over it. Why
> Nintendo
> Why?????

Fat chance with the line up of games coming out in the next 4 months.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:36
Regular
Yay £100 I can get on...oh I've already got one.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:01
From your mouth to Gods ears. (or buyers pockets).
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dont worry, considering the current success of gamecube, a Dreamcast style death is highly unlikely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.