GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"need help"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 20:20
Regular
i was out with my mate today and he said he got all the cars on the list for the garage in portland docks and he got a flying motorbike and of course i didnt belive him but when i got home i was bored and decided to try and complete the list and now i only need a securicar and a flatbed so can any one please help me and tell em where i can find a securicar and where can i find a flatbed or wat they look like? thanks.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:20
i was out with my mate today and he said he got all the cars on the list for the garage in portland docks and he got a flying motorbike and of course i didnt belive him but when i got home i was bored and decided to try and complete the list and now i only need a securicar and a flatbed so can any one please help me and tell em where i can find a securicar and where can i find a flatbed or wat they look like? thanks.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:26
Regular
The flatbed can be found either in portland or on Staunton, mostly about dawntime. The securicor van can be found by either completing Joey's mission with the robbery or it will sometimes appear on Staunton crossing the bridge to Portland
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:27
thanks
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:44
has anyone ever completed this list of cars? if so what do you get?
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:46
Regular
"$hit happens"
You get to go back to the garage and take the car you want. As many times as you want.

The one on the third island is best as you get banshees, cheetah's and Joey's car. At your disposel!
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:46
Regular
$250,000 and pick ups for each of the vehicles so you can get them whenever you want one.
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:51
i cant seem to find a flat bed what do they look like?
Thu 29/08/02 at 12:25
can someone please help me what does a flatbed look like?
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:48
Regular
"Bobba you"
skybob wrote:
> has anyone ever completed this list of cars? if so what do you get?

I have completed both lists ner :P

And you get a choice of the cars when you want them.
Thu 29/08/02 at 16:12
very good but what does a flatbed look like?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.