GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Hard Vendetta (Gamecube exclusive?)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 20:02
Regular
I was recently boasting to my friends who own ps2s how good Die Hard Vendetta will be when to my horror my friend said he had a demo of Die Hard Vendetta for the ps2! He had got this demo from the mag psm2. Is Die Hard Vendetta an exclusive for Gamecube or not?
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:12
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Cheers for the confirmation guys
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:09
Regular
Also i just read the bit underneath die hard vendetta is said "only on gamecube!"
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:09
Regular
*runs franticaly to look for a mag all about it.

*finds mag.

*is now confused.

I always thought it was exclusive and i remeber the head bod at bits studios saying that he was using all the power of the gamecube and how he was able to make the unique stuff becuase of gamecubes unique memory architecture.

So if thats true i cant see it coming to PS2 i know there are a few die hard games, you sure it wasnt a diffrent one.

Also maybe its from ages ago when they started working on it then jumped ship to GC.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I always believed it was a GC exclusive.

And after checking IGN my thoughts were confirmed.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:02
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I was recently boasting to my friends who own ps2s how good Die Hard Vendetta will be when to my horror my friend said he had a demo of Die Hard Vendetta for the ps2! He had got this demo from the mag psm2. Is Die Hard Vendetta an exclusive for Gamecube or not?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.