GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The spirits within unleashes dissapointment within"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 19:20
Regular
Okay I expected a more entertaining film a blockbuster if you will.The film delivered a good plot and some nicely put together animations.Sadly it lacked something.A great film is a film you can watch over and over for a while if not ages, the spirits withing i watched two times.With the second time seeing me flick through numerous pages of a magazing waiting for it to end.It's a nice attempt to draw in the fans of the popular series but all in all there are better movies on the market than the spirits within
Fri 30/08/02 at 17:05
Regular
"A man with a stick"
A good film, but a forgettable one.

The plot isn't much cop, just your typical aliens invading earth hokum, and while the animations are great, the film on the whole was a bit too dark and depressing. Also, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the games it's based on, which for many Final Fantasy fans was dissapointing.

I wouldn't exactly call it a fantasy film either.
Fri 30/08/02 at 16:06
"Wa-wa-west"
The spirits within was cool, don't dis anything squaresoft makes!
(with the exception of chocobo racing)
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:54
Regular
I could hardly watch it once, let alone twice! It was so boring!
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:20
Regular
Okay I expected a more entertaining film a blockbuster if you will.The film delivered a good plot and some nicely put together animations.Sadly it lacked something.A great film is a film you can watch over and over for a while if not ages, the spirits withing i watched two times.With the second time seeing me flick through numerous pages of a magazing waiting for it to end.It's a nice attempt to draw in the fans of the popular series but all in all there are better movies on the market than the spirits within

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.