GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 16:56
Regular
SR now have a free controller for the GC. Excellent, just the thing I've been waiting to spend my reddies on so I can have cool multiplayer games.

On the other hand, it's the most butt ugly controller I've ever seen.

Hurrah!
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:39
I have 2 official controllers and 1 third party, it is by 4 gamers and it has 3 clip on faces to jazz it up.

But now I have like 20 reddies to spend...Hazzarr! (:)
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:27
Regular
goku4ever wrote:
> Yeah but if you get your woman accidentally pregenant then the baby is
> not free, because you could either keep it or have an abortion. Which
> all costs money.

Or make around 40 women pregenant and sell each kid for a £1 and you have yourself a free computer game.
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:26
Regular
Are the sticks on the contollers the same size as the official controller cause i want to do that thing with 2 grey sticks.

NOTE: this is of the object of sex, no matter how it could sound if it was about "it"
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:01
"The Will of D."
Yeah but if you get your woman accidentally pregenant then the baby is not free, because you could either keep it or have an abortion. Which all costs money.
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:46
"Uzi Lover"
TOSH wrote:
> nothings free

True, not even sex is.

You gotta pay for the condom.

Unless it's natural...
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:40
nothings free
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
True, but its not free is it.
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:36
"The Will of D."
Why didn't you wait for a Wavebird? It's much better!
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:09
"Uzi Lover"
My reddies are piling up, I haven't used any in years. My sister wanted a dance mat, but she has one. She just wanted an extra one.

I'm thinking maybe that if I keep saving them and get like say 100 then there will be this mega super gift thing which will be something like a car?!?

Anyway, that 3rd party controller...it looks pretty official on the top half and then they just stick on these big handle things which make it look like something from an alien mothership. They do those things on purpose to actually say "THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL!"

Don't get me started on some of the slow-motion features on some of them. Don't need it, all it does is press pause on and off for you. Rubbish.

The stick will probably fall off after an hours play on the 3rd party one.
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I got an official controller off Ebay... only $20 including shipping, which is about £12... under half price of what you'd pay here! It should hopefully arrive over the next few days, it was sent sometime last week I think...

But then I'll also get one of SRs controls too...that'll give me 2 officials and one crappy 3rd party. But still, it's free, and I have about 20 reddies anyway...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.