GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ideas for encouraging newbies to this site"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/11/00 at 19:02
Regular
1) More and bigger competitions
2) Free membership offers
3) Special promotion weeks
4) More userfriendly interface (want me to email SR with some suggestions?)
5) Usernames to have number of posts written by them displayed by their name (Kudos value, but it works.)

More suggestions, post them here please.
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I just sent 2 links to Ali's address, so he'll pass them to you when trawling through all the other emails in there, you'll probably get my email in December sometime then... ;-)
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:48
Regular
Will I be holding my copy of Zelda high above the jealous crowd tommorrow Tony? :0)
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I get enough e-mails already without publishing the address!
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:45
Regular
Whoops, haven't done that in a long time...
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:44
Regular
I find it funny that you don't want to put your email address on, but you don't mind putting Ali's on. :)
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:44
Regular
I find it funny that you don't want to put your email address on, but you don't mind putting Ali's on. :)
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:13
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Yes some - but it distorts our natural creative development and we like to be different.

We do actual have over 100,000 visitors per month and we deliver 2 million pages to them. What's more, we sell more than most on the internet and nearly as much as companies who are losing millions

Not that we have a chip on our shoulders - of course not - no not me - honest - really - oh alright then
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:07
Regular
You need to look at some sites, to see why they are more popular!
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:06
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
By the way - we try not to look to much at other people's sites because we like to be different
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:05
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I can't publish my e-mail address. Please send it to [email protected] and ask him to forward it to me.

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.