GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E3 DVD"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 00:20
Regular
Well I got the DVD to the E3 show and them some excellent X-Box games covered. :-)
I saw footage on the following games...
Battle Engine Aquila
Blade 2
Blinx
Bruce Lee
Brute Force
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Colin Mcrae Rally 3
Crazy Taxi 3
Dead To Rights
Deathrow
Indiana Jones & The Emperors Tomb
Kelly Slator's Pro Surfer
Kung Fu Chaos
Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Mech Assault
Nascar Thunder 2003
Outlaw Golf
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Quantum Redshift
Rally Fusion
Seablade
Sega GT 2002
Sega Soccer Slam
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Star Wars: Galaxies
Steel Battalion
Superman: Man Of Steel
Terminator: Dawn Of Fate
The Thing
Toejam & Earl 3
Splinter Cell
Tony Hawks 4
Turok Evolution
Unreal Championship
Vexx
Xmen: Next Dimension

Mech Assault looks superb along with the 2 Star Wars titles. :-) Superman and Bruce Lee of course look cack and surprisingly, Blade 2 is looking pretty good. :-)
After looking at Kung Fu Chaos, its really starting to appeal to me. :-)
Mon 02/09/02 at 13:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
back to the Dvd, i saw something on LikSang about it...
Sat 31/08/02 at 01:04
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
well saw the E3 dvd round savatt's looks very tasty for the x box and even the PS2 has a few games that might be worth keeping it's chunky behind for.

as for the GC what a joke, most of the games makers couldn't be bothered to talk you through the game.

and Zelda LOL that little link's crappy cel shaded face kills me everytime. and the face that it went on for ages and the only thing i saw which i liked was resident evil zero and i aint gonna buy a console for one game.
Fri 30/08/02 at 14:43
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Mantis wrote:
> Lol I've won none. I never try coz, well, it requires effort. :P
>
> I come here to just chill and post some replys every night on the xbox
> forum. Winning should just be a bonus.

amen i do the same but add annoys almost everyone on the forums in :)

i understand the effort thing and cheating aint a good idea, not that i know *ahem*
Fri 30/08/02 at 02:56
Regular
I have won 2 for reviews and 2 for posts and I have been around for 121 days now, do I get anything special on my 121st anniversary? :D I know you all want to chip in and buy me a house and my Xbox wish list. As I have said before, I am enjoy to post and review and the added bonus of winning is the little extra insentive to keep my posts lively whilst being informative at the same time. I agree though Mantis, they do require a lot of effort but the reward is excellent! Reviews and posts are there to inform and/or discuss the subject with the other users on SR, but it is a great feeling to win GAD!
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:46
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well I tend to win for reviews. I've won for a couple of posts before, but that was awhile back. I post a lot, but I don't really post anything amazing that deserves to win GAD.
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:41
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Lol I've won none. I never try coz, well, it requires effort. :P

I come here to just chill and post some replys every night on the xbox forum. Winning should just be a bonus.
Thu 29/08/02 at 22:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've won 11 games so far. :-) Wow, 675 days I've been here now. ;-))
Thu 29/08/02 at 19:15
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
hmmmmm i've never won a GAD wonder why LOL (check my post to see evidence of why)

i spen most of my time being rude and getting banned but now i just rattle cages
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:00
Regular
I'll just keep on trying.

That Ryu Ken guy won a GAD in his first few days, note stopping me now is there.

:)
Thu 29/08/02 at 09:41
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> I'm giving up GAD attempts, I never win em, i've done around 11, time
> to just sit back now.

It took me a while to win my first GAD.
Writing hints/cheats is the best and easiest way to win - the problem is, with hints & cheats you only win a game up to the value of 25 quid, and there are no XBOX games under 25 quid.

Some people win right from the off: a character called "Beefcake", who's still a Newbie, has won 10 times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.