GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STUFF I THINK UP IN 2.5 SECONDS..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 20:44
Regular
LIFE AND A 40 Kg CHICKEN.

“Kill it!” She says,
“Don’t kill it!” He says,
“It will make good dinner,” She says,
“But its so cute, please don’t harm it” He says,
“But why not?” She says,
“Oh we might as well…” He says,
In the end, the beautiful, elegant creature, with an astounding and intriguing life, full of the wonders of the world was killed with an electric pulse which frizzled its skin and feathers, then it was plucked, readied and roasted ready for dinner.
The now dead creature, a creature that would bring an emotional tear to anyone’s eye was eaten rapidly by ‘He’ and ‘She’; the 2 ravenous humans that need poor defenceless chickens to eat, they could of chosen any chicken, but they chose the soft, loving and cute, 40 Kg chicken, the fattest and most filling chicken there was. This chicken could have been famous for being the heaviest chicken in the world, but instead it made ‘He’ and ‘She’ famous for being the worst sufferers of food poisoning ever.

You see what’s going on here? If Humans were Life, Life would be fat, filling and greedy. If Chickens were life, Life would be soft, fluffy and weak.
But instead, Life, being as it is…. Chose Humans because it wanted the strength to live, it didn’t think about the problems it would make, such as: kind and caring Taxi Drivers, Friendly Russians (Good bye Command and Conquer series), and postman-hating sparrows (Anyone got a typical scene in their heads? I doubt it.)
And how Life chose us, we did the opposite…
“I hate life!” He says,
“Yeah me too! Just yesterday I found it relieving its bowels in our garden!” She says,
“You mean the cat, dear?” He says,
“Yes, the Cat, I wish fish were life, it would be much less hassle” She says,
“Fish are weak, and Cats eat fish, eventually the Fish would give their life to the cats and you’ll have the same problem again” He says,
“Whatever Mr. Wise guy…” She says,

What if ‘He’ and ‘She’ gave their life to someone else? Do you think that someone else would benefit from it? Or would they die off l like the Chicken did?
I thought you might like to know that ‘He’ and ‘She’ were murdered by Elephant Contract Killers, (Its possible you know).
Thu 29/08/02 at 08:07
Regular
Surrealism is alive and well.
Tue 27/08/02 at 20:44
Regular
LIFE AND A 40 Kg CHICKEN.

“Kill it!” She says,
“Don’t kill it!” He says,
“It will make good dinner,” She says,
“But its so cute, please don’t harm it” He says,
“But why not?” She says,
“Oh we might as well…” He says,
In the end, the beautiful, elegant creature, with an astounding and intriguing life, full of the wonders of the world was killed with an electric pulse which frizzled its skin and feathers, then it was plucked, readied and roasted ready for dinner.
The now dead creature, a creature that would bring an emotional tear to anyone’s eye was eaten rapidly by ‘He’ and ‘She’; the 2 ravenous humans that need poor defenceless chickens to eat, they could of chosen any chicken, but they chose the soft, loving and cute, 40 Kg chicken, the fattest and most filling chicken there was. This chicken could have been famous for being the heaviest chicken in the world, but instead it made ‘He’ and ‘She’ famous for being the worst sufferers of food poisoning ever.

You see what’s going on here? If Humans were Life, Life would be fat, filling and greedy. If Chickens were life, Life would be soft, fluffy and weak.
But instead, Life, being as it is…. Chose Humans because it wanted the strength to live, it didn’t think about the problems it would make, such as: kind and caring Taxi Drivers, Friendly Russians (Good bye Command and Conquer series), and postman-hating sparrows (Anyone got a typical scene in their heads? I doubt it.)
And how Life chose us, we did the opposite…
“I hate life!” He says,
“Yeah me too! Just yesterday I found it relieving its bowels in our garden!” She says,
“You mean the cat, dear?” He says,
“Yes, the Cat, I wish fish were life, it would be much less hassle” She says,
“Fish are weak, and Cats eat fish, eventually the Fish would give their life to the cats and you’ll have the same problem again” He says,
“Whatever Mr. Wise guy…” She says,

What if ‘He’ and ‘She’ gave their life to someone else? Do you think that someone else would benefit from it? Or would they die off l like the Chicken did?
I thought you might like to know that ‘He’ and ‘She’ were murdered by Elephant Contract Killers, (Its possible you know).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.