GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dungeon Master Luetchyboy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/08 at 12:55
Regular
Luetchyboy you're good at making up stories, so we're making you the official Dungeon Master at Freeola. I'm sure you had a go at RPGing when you were a young geek like the rest of us. Perhaps even LARPing on your weekends off.

For my character I'll be a Dwarf fighter called Nurut. He has a long black beard and carries a hammer and shield. He has an aggressive attitude and doesn't get along with others. So the perfect teammate for our adventuring party.

Anyone got a 20 sided die and I can start rolling my stats.
Mon 30/06/08 at 08:21
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Alfonse the Turtle wrote:
> I'd be pimpmeister 'Fonse.
> Shut you fools up with my level 9 hoeknuckle attack.
> Can U control yo hoe??????!!!!!11111

Oh wow, that right there has just made my day! Pimmeister 'Fonse...loves it.
Thu 26/06/08 at 00:42
Regular
I'd be pimpmeister 'Fonse.
Shut you fools up with my level 9 hoeknuckle attack.
Can U control yo hoe??????!!!!!11111
Wed 25/06/08 at 20:25
Regular
"Mooching around"
We could all just try out a free online rpg? 9Dragons, anyone?

EDIT: Cabal Online actually :)
Wed 25/06/08 at 15:43
"possibly impossible"
I have no clue what character I'd be.

Never been in to RPG but I can see the attraction.
Wed 25/06/08 at 14:21
Regular
Thank you for the compliment, but I'm awful at making up stories I can only replicate events exactly as they happened. It's not my fault I live an exciting live ;)

Truth be told I've never really RPG'd the closest is that god awful game known as WOW which everytime I start playing I get bored within about a month. (My highest character is 49 and that's over three years on)

I guess I have a rather vivid imagination thiking about it.

LARPing? I have no idea what that means.

But for the sake of argument I'll dungeon mast. But I also have a character named LuetchyBoy, who is a fallen hero and master of the arts of guns. He has seen much during his time, the fall of great empires, the revolution of new cultures. But he has paid the price for all his experience. An event previous to current situations has led to an exposure to a slow poisoning that is slowly killing him, the process is a long one and the effects are the stiffening and hardening of muscles and bones. Just as sure as the fall of all great civilizations the fall of legends is just as certain...
Wed 25/06/08 at 12:55
Regular
Luetchyboy you're good at making up stories, so we're making you the official Dungeon Master at Freeola. I'm sure you had a go at RPGing when you were a young geek like the rest of us. Perhaps even LARPing on your weekends off.

For my character I'll be a Dwarf fighter called Nurut. He has a long black beard and carries a hammer and shield. He has an aggressive attitude and doesn't get along with others. So the perfect teammate for our adventuring party.

Anyone got a 20 sided die and I can start rolling my stats.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.