GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Work experience"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/09/06 at 18:09
Regular
I'm doing mine at iceland. We get to lift heavy bags of potatoes and watch videos of people dropping down the stairs.It's pretty fun and there are plenty of chances to fantasise about kerry katona lol. Anyone else working?
Mon 11/09/06 at 18:09
Regular
I'm doing mine at iceland. We get to lift heavy bags of potatoes and watch videos of people dropping down the stairs.It's pretty fun and there are plenty of chances to fantasise about kerry katona lol. Anyone else working?
Mon 11/09/06 at 18:21
Regular
One time I did work experience at my dads University, I just sat and played on his computer. I think this was the mid 90ies. My second work experience when I was 16, I worked at a cold stores. Incredibly boring, but I did have fun one day while I was down the other end where they kept all the icecream. Didnt get to have any but the people there were much more fun.

If I had a choice I think I would have liked doing work experience on a movie set :D or animation studio.
Mon 11/09/06 at 18:30
Regular
I wanted to work atgame but they said no :(
Mon 11/09/06 at 18:33
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I did mine at my local Peugeot dealership. A fantastic 2 weeks it was.
Mon 11/09/06 at 20:10
Regular
"Mooching around"
HSBC Marketing for me. Some good times; abusing my privilages to check out my teachers bank statements.
Tue 12/09/06 at 09:03
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Never did work experience at school, got my first job part time job at 17, went full time after University at 22 and have been working full time for the past 4 years ever since.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.