GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Submitting Walkthroughs For GAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/08 at 11:54
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
After reading a few posts of confused and slightly puzzled Freeolains regarding walkthroughs I thought I would clear the situation up for you all.

In order to have your submitted walkthrough accepted and for it to be eligible to win a GAD you must abide by the following rule.

You may submit any walkthrough for a game on any console as long as the walkthrough is either your own work or you have been given permission/it is stated within the original walkthrough that you are free to reproduce or post the content elsewhere.

So start submitting people, don't forget there is at least 1 GAD a week awarded for walkthrough submissions.

Kind Regards

JubbaChainsaw
Wed 25/06/08 at 11:54
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
After reading a few posts of confused and slightly puzzled Freeolains regarding walkthroughs I thought I would clear the situation up for you all.

In order to have your submitted walkthrough accepted and for it to be eligible to win a GAD you must abide by the following rule.

You may submit any walkthrough for a game on any console as long as the walkthrough is either your own work or you have been given permission/it is stated within the original walkthrough that you are free to reproduce or post the content elsewhere.

So start submitting people, don't forget there is at least 1 GAD a week awarded for walkthrough submissions.

Kind Regards

JubbaChainsaw
Wed 25/06/08 at 12:02
Regular
"THFC"
really!?! i didnt know that 1 a week won, lol, well my new one should be up soon ; ) lol

well least everyone has it cleared up now and there will be no confussion or arguments about it anymore
Wed 25/06/08 at 17:56
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thanks for clearing that up Jubbachainsaw.

I take it that it is now in effect from today...

I'll go back to writing my walkthroughs (whether I will have the time to do is another matter altogether) :D
Wed 25/06/08 at 17:58
Regular
"eat toast!"
Machie and Garin! You're now both on trial for subversion!
Wed 25/06/08 at 21:19
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I'm just an innocent dupe, mislead by that criminal mastermind Machie!

Machie and I just repeated what a member of staff posted anyway.
Thu 26/06/08 at 11:50
Regular
"eat toast!"
Incidently i might consider doing a resident evil DS guide to enemies and bosses, but the game was so easy i wonder whether theres any point in doing so.
Thu 26/06/08 at 13:01
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Of course there is a point when there is a chance of winning a shiny new game!

At least 1 GAD a week is awarded for walkthroughs, so for you lot it makes it even easier to win.
Mon 07/07/08 at 16:58
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Interesting. I might start one sometime.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.