GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREEOLA TEAM ASSEMBLE!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/08 at 22:02
Regular
OK guys I need your help! But first gather round, for I must tell a story...

A long time ago I met somebody who would become my friend, that friend of mine is now in the final for Miss Essex FM 2008!!!! that friend of mine is Georgina Lusby soooo please can everybody vote at least once a day, she's currently second but I know we can help her get first

Please Vote Here

Thank you all and good night.

(P.S. Who can guess the movie reference from the thread?)
Tue 24/06/08 at 22:02
Regular
OK guys I need your help! But first gather round, for I must tell a story...

A long time ago I met somebody who would become my friend, that friend of mine is now in the final for Miss Essex FM 2008!!!! that friend of mine is Georgina Lusby soooo please can everybody vote at least once a day, she's currently second but I know we can help her get first

Please Vote Here

Thank you all and good night.

(P.S. Who can guess the movie reference from the thread?)
Tue 24/06/08 at 23:16
Regular
"Mooching around"
Fixed your links :)
Tue 24/06/08 at 23:18
Regular
The Reaper wrote:
> Fixed your links :)
Thanks :p that's what I get for trying to play COD4 as well as post, I do wish the linking system was a tad simpler on these forums!
(I hope you voted too)
Tue 24/06/08 at 23:19
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Voted. Now, where's my cheque?
Wed 25/06/08 at 07:37
Regular
"Author of Pain"
voted
Wed 25/06/08 at 08:01
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Voted :)

Didn't dare check out the competition!
Wed 25/06/08 at 08:15
"possibly impossible"
hippyman wrote:
> Voted :)
>
> Didn't dare check out the competition!

Some of them were pretty nice, but a lot had the classic Essex girl look! :)
Wed 25/06/08 at 10:35
Regular
I love lamp.

That's annoying, I wanted to check them all before voting and as I went through an ad appeared between 6 and 7. Then when 7 loaded up the ad was still there blocking your girls photo. See for yourself!

Okay Luetchyboy I voted for her, but now you have to do a favour for me. You are involved with giving out GADs are you not?

*in his best Columbo impression* By the way Sir, there's something that's been bothering me. This Lusby girl is awfully pretty, may I ask how you came to meet her? Perhaps she's a fellow co-worker? It's the only explination I could think of that would link you to such a pretty girl. Am I right?

Plus this bit sounds like Tony.

---

What’s your most embarrassing moment?
I had been at my job only for a couple of weeks when, upon getting out of my car, my skirt split right up to the top. Bet you didn’t see that coming. I managed to get into the office where I ended up standing on a chair with the two other female assistants kneeling behind me, arms up my skirt, trying to safety pin it back together. We then hear the familiar voice of our boss from behind us enquiring to the other men in the office why he doesn’t spend more time in our department if this is the kind of stuff we get up to. I went beetroot.

PS. eh what happened to the Freeola login page?
Wed 25/06/08 at 11:37
Regular
"THFC"
i voted - hope she wins, she close second from the %'s at the moment.
(she on 19%, first 21%)
Wed 25/06/08 at 11:56
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I voted for Martin and Sue from the morning crew.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.