GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats wrong?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 17:39
Regular
This may have been done already, but I have some news.

Xicat, Metro 3D and Swing! Entertainment have all cancelled their GC titles until next year! Not a huge blow I know, but why???????

Just pray Capcom et al don't follow suit!
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:03
"The Will of D."
I just realised my own mstake, I said Capcom is making GS2 but it's Camelot and Nintendo, phew...
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hidden Invasion and Flintstons in Las vegas or something, so no great shame!
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Er..... what titles were they planning for the GameCube??
Wed 28/08/02 at 15:37
Regular
They're probably running scared of the pre-xmas competition.

I know i would be. There are too many must-haves to buy everything on release, the other titles will never get a look in.
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:08
"The Will of D."
I really hope that Capcom can finish making the European version of Golden Sun 2: The lost Age before any of that happens.
Tue 27/08/02 at 17:58
Regular
"innocent"
i think its cos they simply cant deal with the power of the cube and need extra time to make sure the graphics are up to par - complete guess, or maybe its cos their crap developers and they realised their ideas werent all that good?, just a thought
Tue 27/08/02 at 17:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
This may have been done already, but I have some news.

Xicat, Metro 3D and Swing! Entertainment have all cancelled their GC titles until next year! Not a huge blow I know, but why???????

Just pray Capcom et al don't follow suit!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.